Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel High school is finally coming to an end

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Now, I know that just because my time with these mother fuckers who have bullied me and treated me like absolute shit for years is finally ending, it will not result in the end of my inceldom. But I will finally be able to live in peace, not being forced to undergo torment 5 days a week, not having to wake up at 6:00 fucking AM, and I'll finally have time to LDAR and not have to worry about the bullshit work that these cunt ass teachers give me. Freedom from the worst kind of hell is coming soon for me and I'm exited. I say the worst kind of hell, because although I know I will never be happy in life, the worst part is going to finally be over.:feelsokman:

College after high school? If yes, then be prepared for another possible hell on Earth.

congrats now be ready for a few years of more hell in college, kek, and now u actually see people having sex aswell (especially if u move to dorms)

College after high school? If yes, then be prepared for another possible hell on Earth.
Except I'll have the option to drop the fuck out of college without my parents consent. Thats what I'll prob end up doing tbh
congrats now be ready for a few years of more hell in college, kek, and now u actually see people having sex aswell (especially if u move to dorms)
If I see that happening in my dorm, I'll go out of my way to ruin it for them by either walking in and not leaving, or making really obnoxious noises. That won't be tolerated in my own fucking room

On the last day you should bring an AR-15.

You have escaped the prison known as school, but now you have to face this cruel world. Or you could just be a neet.

Shit's only going to get worse my man.

Why not CHOose to MAke it end at a diffERent time for you and the othER students?

One HScel to Another...

Suicide Fuel:
It gets even worse after HS, there is no "escaping hell", this planet is hell boyo and there is no exit

I say this and I graduated last year...I'm sorry OP

Also have you ever wageslaved 40+ hours a week?

Black Pill: High school hierarchy NEVER ends

I wish I could back to the stress-free days of high school. Now I'm constantly worried about money, health, no free time, stressed all the time over work and studies, this sucks. I want to end it.

Just 6 more weeks for me :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

6 weeks of 24/7 stress, anxiety, depression and feelings of fight-or-flight as well as verbal abuse

Last edited:
Suicide Fuel:
It gets even worse after HS, there is no "escaping hell", this planet is hell boyo and there is no exit

I say this and I graduated last year...I'm sorry OP

Also have you ever wageslaved 40+ hours a week?
No, I plan on being a NEET

In what world?
In my world. All I would do was sit through it all then go home to play World of Warcraft for the rest of the day. I didn't get bullied or bothered by anyone, they were probably afraid and left me alone because they probably thought I would shoot shit up.

In what world?

If anything first grade was horrible for me, and kindergarden was also bad even tho it was the only place I wasn't seen as a quiet/weird kid even tho I probably was kind of shy even back then

In my world. All I would do was sit through it all then go home to play World of Warcraft for the rest of the day. I didn't get bullied or bothered by anyone, they were probably afraid and left me alone because they probably thought I would shoot shit up.
Well you're pretty lucky for not being picked on. People didn't give a shit even when they thought of me as a potential school shooter.

First half of the first year of high school for me was close to like that, I actually had enjoyable experiences... ahhh... and then the later times came and those were hellish, full of sadists who don't want to step over me for personal gain but for the sake of it

JFL if you think life improves after highschool. I got some bad news.

High school is a terrible place. Leave it behind you and never look back
I intend to. I can't wait until I never see these fucking people AGAIN

No, I plan on being a NEET

Being NEET will make it worse. Even if you got angels for parents, what if they die in a car crash or something?

Gotta work at an isolated job like back of the warehouse, nightshift anything, or truck driver when you hit 25.

Screw college unless you wanna be an auto mechanic, welder, or similar trade job

Being NEET will make it worse. Even if you got angels for parents, what if they die in a car crash or something?

Gotta work at an isolated job like back of the warehouse, nightshift anything, or truck driver when you hit 25.

Screw college unless you wanna be an auto mechanic, welder, or similar trade job
Possibly. But I would prefer to just LDAR in my room while collecting NEETbux

Possibly. But I would prefer to just LDAR in my room while collecting NEETbux
This is what I did minus the neetbux, I don't recommend it. LDAR for a year, then do something. Do something while you're young is absolutely vital cause one day you'll wake up regretting all the rotting.

How to get neetbux? How much?
disability welfare
This is what I did minus the neetbux, I don't recommend it. LDAR for a year, then do something. Do something while you're young is absolutely vital cause one day you'll wake up regretting all the rotting.
Girls have already robbed me of my entire youth. The supposed to be best part of my life was spent rotting in misery. I don't care about rotting anymore

great! now prepare to get perpetually mogged at uni...

great! now prepare to get perpetually mogged at uni...

Not only mogged, but daily PDAs, people talking about sex, people having fun, etc.

disability welfare

Girls have already robbed me of my entire youth. The supposed to be best part of my life was spent rotting in misery. I don't care about rotting anymore
Did you go to some crappy crowded public hs?

how can you be incel in highschool I grew like 15cm after highschool (still manlet)

High school is a terrible place. Leave it behind you and never look back

A moon sized cope

Your bullying memories will eat you up from inside if you don't get revenge

A moon sized cope

Your bullying memories will eat you up from inside if you don't get revenge
Well sure these memories will never disappear but you can at least distract yourself (Cope)

disability welfare

Bluepilled ideology is our society teaching us that the only thing in life worth living for is the "American dream" is to have a wife, 2.5 kids, and a nice white picket fence.

But blackpill is realizing there's more to life than that. There's more to life than this wicked reality that has shafted men.

Don't let the femoids, normies, and Chads win. They win while you LDAR. Be strong friend. Get into an isolated job. Best decision.

I recommend truck driver. Before 25, work at warehouse. Then get CDL and you're pretty much alone in your truck pulling in minimum $1200 a week... Or about $60k a year. If you're single and pulling that money at age 25, you'd be set for life.

There's another route aside from college and university which is nothing but political correctness and an extension of highschool that will leave you in debt.

I wish you luck on your NEETdom. Fuck college. If you need to get a job at some point, do a trade.

How old are you and what country are you in?
I'd get neetbux if i could