Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “High school is easy bro!”

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I hear normans all the time say high school was fun and/ or easy, and I figured out why they say that. They had plenty of experiences in high school to help them cope with schoolwork. Had a hard day of fucking around and getting answers off of foids and still passing Chad? You can go home, get high, and have sex with your new JB girlfriend that youll keep for a week. Lifes good. Go hang out with your buds and shmoke up or whatever, school isnt a worry!

As a incel, you have a hard day of school because you’re retarded and no one wants to give you answers because you’re “weird” or “off”, and you got picked on by the Chad who doesnt pay attention yet still passed. You get to come home and sit in your room and go online. Everyday the feeling of being social by talking to others online wears off until you are bored of it. All the games you love you have no interest, any new games never interest you. You dont get to hang out with your friends or girlfriend, because you don’t have either. You are basically rotting everyday with no interest to do school because you get lost easy and will fail anyways.

Normans have all these amazing copes like drugs, sex, not even having to do schoolwork, while we ROT. High school is fun.. IF.. you have friends. IF you have a girlfriend. IF you have anything else to distract you.

Academically speaking, high school is indeed incredibly easy. You have to be retarded to not be able to earn a high school diploma.

I miss high school

Academically speaking, high school is indeed incredibly easy. You have to be retarded to not be able to earn a high school diploma.
Mr. pay attention over here :feelskek:. I cant pay attention and when I do I don’t retain any information. I have to go in for help when I can and even then I have a hard time.

Mr. pay attention over here :feelskek:. I cant pay attention and when I do I don’t retain any information. I have to go in for help when I can and even then I have a hard time.
Brutal.

Are you in high school now?

High school never ends, genetic trash always get the worst brunt of life.

no parties, no sex, no dates, no girls texted. Best days of my life indeed jfl

high school is a breeze for normies
not only they have bigger motivation due to positive reinforcement, but they also share homework, tests from previous years or different groups, so they don't have to study, they just memorize answers (and aren't even good at that) etc. as an incel you're excluded from all that, of course
same shite applies to wagecuckery: normies can survive it because they know there's fun waiting for them at home and they help each other and chit-chat during work to make it less mind-numbingly boring
your boss expects you to slack off and "integrate with the team", but as an incel you're denied that and you actually have to do the useless shite your company claims to do

many of us here are low iq or dropped out because being in high school as an incel is incredibly fucking shit.

it wasn't really "fun", but it was better than uni... that was living hell. i even remember my physics teacher in the second year of hs once say "just wait till university guys, it will be the best time of your lives!!" in hindsight i understand why it the best time for him 1) older generation 2) he was a fucking chadlite

I was pretty suicidal during high school and didn’t care about it academically, especially during the last two years. I somehow ended up with decent but mediocre grades and that almost ruined me when applying to college (the second time, when I actually cared). Thankfully I got pretty good SAT scores, but managing to do so made use of all my coping abilities. If you aren’t good at coping then succeeding academically is almost impossible.

>tfw missed HS experiences

Depends on where you go to, I went to a school full of currycels and ricecels and it was uber competitive because everyone wanted to go to a school like uc berkeley.

Its not exactly ideal but It's okay I got some nerd buddies which is pretty decent. I get to go home and drink monster and play silent hill 3 sure I don't get any texts but it's better than nothing.

''best days of your life bro''
''the friends you meet in high school/college will be your friends for years!''
My father thinks ı should be close with my class''mates'' because they maybe usefull in getting a job in the future.
Yeah a job at a shitty place where ı will get mogged 24/7

Depends on where you go to, I went to a school full of currycels and ricecels and it was uber competitive because everyone wanted to go to a school like uc berkeley.
That's true. But the baseline for merely graduating shouldn't be too tough.

high school is a breeze for normies
not only they have bigger motivation due to positive reinforcement, but they also share homework, tests from previous years or different groups, so they don't have to study, they just memorize answers (and aren't even good at that) etc. as an incel you're excluded from all that, of course
same shite applies to wagecuckery: normies can survive it because they know there's fun waiting for them at home and they help each other and chit-chat during work to make it less mind-numbingly boring
your boss expects you to slack off and "integrate with the team", but as an incel you're denied that and you actually have to do the useless shite your company claims to do

high school is just like a norman spawn point

best days of my life indeed seeing hundreds of untouchable stacies a day showing their tits and asses :feelskek:

I hear normans all the time say high school was fun and/ or easy, and I figured out why they say that. They had plenty of experiences in high school to help them cope with schoolwork. Had a hard day of fucking around and getting answers off of foids and still passing Chad? You can go home, get high, and have sex with your new JB girlfriend that youll keep for a week. Lifes good. Go hang out with your buds and shmoke up or whatever, school isnt a worry!

As a incel, you have a hard day of school because you’re retarded and no one wants to give you answers because you’re “weird” or “off”, and you got picked on by the Chad who doesnt pay attention yet still passed. You get to come home and sit in your room and go online. Everyday the feeling of being social by talking to others online wears off until you are bored of it. All the games you love you have no interest, any new games never interest you. You dont get to hang out with your friends or girlfriend, because you don’t have either. You are basically rotting everyday with no interest to do school because you get lost easy and will fail anyways.

Normans have all these amazing copes like drugs, sex, not even having to do schoolwork, while we ROT. High school is fun.. IF.. you have friends. IF you have a girlfriend. IF you have anything else to distract you.
I didn’t even care if I had a JB girlfriend I just wanted a girlfriend in general, I would attempt to get with anything. Being incel is very shitty indeed and there really isn’t anything as comforting or soothing as the touch of a woman

Trust me. Work is a lot worse.

There's a reason why Anime usually takes place in High School. There's simply nothing for you past it.

Maybe you should get a part time job or work for a charity. Then you will get it

''best days of your life bro''
''the friends you meet in high school/college will be your friends for years!''
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jfl at going to high school. I just showed up for tests