Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel High school girls make special needs kid buy them food and drugs by pretending to date him

desperatecel178

desperatecel178

Officer

Women truly don't have a concept of morality. They will push as far as they can while manipulating and using guys they percieve as weak.

Good evening. Create artificial wombs and genocide females.

What is this larp shit?

i rly hope larp, if not i hope for painful deaths to those degenerate, cruel, selfish cunts

That’s even worse than when my entire high school ganged up on some poor disabledcel for cold approaching a Stacey over Messeneger.

I dont understand anything of this. Its like it was written by a nigger both the messages and reddit post.

Women are my enemies

the empathetic gender

A war on women when?
Manipulative bitches

Females are evil and only use people for their own gain. All hatred towards them is 200% justified.

This is why I don’t feel bad for victims of high school shootings. High school foids are the worst. This kind of shit really pisses me off.

God, I hope this is a LARP. If not, I'm going ER.

LARP or not, in reality this shit still happens.

Lol didn't read
Fortnait

What is this larp shit?
y would this be larp? i doubt someone wil go through the effort of faking those screenshots and fb posts just for giggles

I swear to God, if this is real, I will goer on these foids, for they shall taste my wrath

Poor kid, never trust a damn foid

This reminds me of a time when in I was in hs, there was a group of normies and two stacies, in order find entertainment, they made a special kid in my class(he had downsyndrome) twerk, these sick normies know no bounds.

These are the same people who, after taking some basic bitch English lit 101 and abnormal psych in college, have a "change of heart" and act all mightier than thou, pointing out what a "shitty person" you are on reddit. The whole high horse act of accusing losers like us of being evil neo nazi mysoginists, "shitty people", and abusers is just a more sophisticated and subtler way of continuing the bullying.

Here's a redpill on people in general: we accumulate knowledge and experience but our personalities are formed mainly during adolescence and remain more or less the same. That guy that used to put gum on the back of your lock in high school? He might act mature and collected at 30 but deep down he still hates you and thinks you're just a big faggot loser. He can't put gum on your lock anymore because that would be faux pas but given the opportunity, he'll find some other way to sabotage you.

The same thing happened to Chris Chan if you guys are aware of him, his parents paid girls to be his friend.

The same thing happened to Chris Chan if you guys are aware of him, his parents paid girls to be his friend.
It's pretty pathetic that women are so useless that they literally need to steal money from a [male] retard. So much for muh equality.

Those foids deserve to be lined up against a wall and shot.

They deserve to get stabbed in both eyes and left to bleed to death

This is Fake

Why would anyone censor the names of scamming whores? To protect them? Its all a LARP. its also very poorly written and with the censored words, impossible to follow. What was the point of censoring a word and writing "wing restaurant" over it? I don't get it

This is Fake

Why would anyone censor the names of scamming whores? To protect them? Its all a LARP. its also very poorly written and with the censored words, impossible to follow. What was the point of censoring a word and writing "wing restaurant" over it? I don't get it

Might also be true though. Most Redditor’s still try to protect m’lady even if they’re trying to raise awareness of their wrongdoings. Reddit is for cucks after all.

someone needs to be a hero and decapitate these bitches and deliver their headless corpses to the poor kid and his family

Might also be true though. Most Redditor’s still try to protect m’lady even if they’re trying to raise awareness of their wrongdoings. Reddit is for cucks after all.
Its impossible. No one protects some whore that scammed a special needs person. And if that did happen.. Until they prove it with a name, picture, video, or police report, I'm not believing this larp

I'm actually not angry, nor surprised. Typical spoiled, narcissistic high school Stacys. Girls are the worst bullies.

This is why I don’t feel bad for victims of high school shootings. High school foids are the worst. This kind of shit really pisses me off.
Most shooting 'victims' are NT normies who live happily and date happily. They have a long way going for them.

Incels rarely get caught in these shootings (like bar shootings) cause we are busy rotting at home and not going to NT shit

This is fake. No group of girls would hang out with a retard just because he bought them lunch. If it was a 4-5/10 normie though it could be true as ive seen that irl

Reddit cuck shouldn’t have blurred out the names tbh.

Our boy canino1997 or other basedcels would have launched a counter-degeneracy strike.

Another case of Alpha fux beta bux

By allah they shall burn in hell, how tf can you use people like this? (hope its larp)

Through bitter experience I have learned that there are two kinds of people: Those who never change, and those who change for the worse. No one changes for the better.

Bullies stay bullies and nice people can turn into bullies, but bullies never turn into nice people.

GOD DAMNIT! This is the worst rage fuel I've seen in a while. Should rape be legal just for these stupid fucking whores? rough them up and teach them a lesson?!?!

Brutal, the brother should teach him that if the foid doesnt give you sex then she is using you. But this was posted on cuckit so he is probably a cuck and will teach him to respect women and these things will keep happening

I hope someone at that school goes ER and puts them down like the filth they are.

IncelTears be like: it was his fault the guy was a creep he was disabled wtf

For everyone who's claiming this is a LARP: why so? We all know foids are capable of unspeakable cruelty.

I just looked that person up and couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes.
These are the same people who, after taking some basic bitch English lit 101 and abnormal psych in college, have a "change of heart" and act all mightier than thou, pointing out what a "shitty person" you are on reddit. The whole high horse act of accusing losers like us of being evil neo nazi mysoginists, "shitty people", and abusers is just a more sophisticated and subtler way of continuing the bullying.

This.

IncelTears be like: it was his fault the guy was a creep he was disabled wtf

"Creep" = any sub6 male. Let's be real, foids wouldn't be uncomfortable if it was Chad.

Female empathy knows no bounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back