Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL High School gets angry at students for masturbating in school bathrooms and causing blockage in pipes.

• Thread starter basementLDARcel
  • Start date
B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-

I never masturbated in school bathrooms because I feared I would get caught.

Very low inhib behavior to jerk off in school tbh. Must be Chad's work.

larp, semen isn’t thick enough to clog up pipes JFL. I would know

Who is cooming so much that it damages plumbing?

It was me. And i will do it again. :feelsugh:

i used to coom in high school toilets tbh, i even jerked off a bit in class

I remember jerking off in my high school bathroom after just talking to my oneitis:ahegao: good times

This can't be real. Coom isn't thick enough to clog anything. Kids purposefully using the entire roll of toilet paper and flushing it down seems like a much bigger problem

Based coomercels clogging shit harder than the vaccines.

why would chad need to jerk off in high school, he’s surrounded by prime hole

1. Actually the dna will have degraded by then if it's running in the same lines where water and shit is passing through. The school is just making an empty threat to scare fappers into compliance.

2. The notice is probably fake and created by some troll the begin with, because it's not possible for cum to do that shit, it's not chewing gum. Semen is literally just a liquid that sperm swims around in to survive, if you put it in an environment with running water it will be broken apart completely.

does it really block pipes????? I gotta stop jacking off in the toilet man

1. Actually the dna will have degraded by then if it's running in the same lines where water and shit is passing through. The school is just making an empty threat to scare fappers into compliance.

2. The notice is probably fake and created by some troll the begin with, because it's not possible for cum to do that shit, it's not chewing gum. Semen is literally just a liquid that sperm swims around in to survive, if you put it in an environment with running water it will be broken apart completely.
Well I didn’t know that the DNA degrades but it was obviously fake.

what no sex does to a nigga

It never begun for coomers

This is a prank. This place is packed with full retarded niggers.
Negro Buck Broken By Confederate Statue

I disassemble and thoroughly clean my sink piping twice a year or it clogs completely due to all the coom I deposit :feelsmage:

This can't be real. Coom isn't thick enough to clog anything. Kids purposefully using the entire roll of toilet paper and flushing it down seems like a much bigger problem
the combination of coom, dirt and hairs is, however :feelsmage: