Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High school games and bully tactics are incredibly blackpilled - The "Wrist Game"

GeordiLefort3

GeordiLefort3

Orphaned by the teenage loves i never had
★★
High school games and bully tactics

In my high school, we had something called the 'wrist game'

Essentially another male would come up to you, try to grab your wrists, and if he got his hand around your wrist, he was the winner and could bully you

Then he could tell other people about it and they would also try winning the wrist game against you and then group bully you.

All this male touching and domination sounds incredibly homo looking back on it, but i guess normies will norm at the end of the day

It was over for framelet wristcels before we even knew it began, and somehow these bastards knew a way to single us out early on. And that shit hurted on top of everything.

Now i have a life long phobia of people grabbing my wrists and if anyone tries it again, i will actually cut them.

What bully games were there in your high school that had blackpill undertones? Did you also have the wrist game?

Even saying the name tempts me to do terrible things

What kind of school did you go to?

I don't know about any games, but there was a lot of outright bullying
I had frozen ice chunks thrown at me in the winter (getting hit in the head was bad), when I tried to tell the teacher they would gang up and say I started a fight so I would get disciplined.

Sometimes I'd get my pants pulled down, regular name calling and insults etc.

I mean, it wasn't that bad compared to what happened at home so I actually preferred to be at school tbh. I would usually find some corner somewhere with no people to hide and spend my time outside of class over there. Or I'd spend my time in the bathroom.

I did get beaten up a few times based on this criteria. I had smaller wrists than anyone so :feelsLightsaber:

Nobody in my school was ever violent. I am not sure how much bullying happened since it was mostly subtle. I was just ignored. Nobody went out of their way to hassle me

What do you mean? You have to be more specific
Hello Chad, enjoying our suffering yet? Don't worry, your time will come :feelshmm:
Nobody in my school was ever violent. I am not sure how much bullying happened since it was mostly subtle. I was just ignored. Nobody went out of their way to hassle me
That's like a dream, did you go to a catholic boys school or something? Or maybe somewhere that did not have a population of belligerent apes that would come to school only to cause havoc and bully others

Last edited:
High school games and bully tactics

In my high school, we had something called the 'wrist game'

Essentially another male would come up to you, try to grab your wrists, and if he got his hand around your wrist, he was the winner and could bully you

View attachment 365278

Then he could tell other people about it and they would also try winning the wrist game against you and then group bully you.

View attachment 365280

All this male touching and domination sounds incredibly homo looking back on it, but i guess normies will norm at the end of the day

It was over for framelet wristcels before we even knew it began, and somehow these bastards knew a way to single us out early on. And that shit hurted on top of everything.

View attachment 365282

Now i have a life long phobia of people grabbing my wrists and if anyone tries it again, i will actually cut them.

View attachment 365279

What bully games were there in your high school that had blackpill undertones? Did you also have the wrist game?

Even saying the name tempts me to do terrible things

View: https://voca.ro/15SYEtwSD7wM

are you from africa or something?

@TheSecondComing im coming for your wrists bitch

wristceldom is such a fucking meme, if you have a good bideltoid and small wrists you will still be masc, as opposed to me just a small-wristed ethnic

in my elementary school the rich kid was making out with stacies in the shitter

Ofc i snitched on them

The pictures made it easy to understand

I would listen to ShadowASMR from @ShadowTheEdgehog if he did that stuff.

tfw can do it to myself

You totally made this up, didn't you ?

yeah @ShadowTheEdgehog has a soft beta male voice it's over that's why it's appealing

why don't kids armwrestle anymore like in the 80s?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

6132GX-XBfL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Lol I love nick cage, he's such a goofball

yeah @ShadowTheEdgehog has a soft beta male voice it's over that's why it's appealing
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I would listen to ShadowASMR from @ShadowTheEdgehog if he did that stuff.

idk what do you want me to read? Do you want me to do the larp asmr from youtube like this:

or just ramble?

waiting for @ShadowTheEdgehog asmr thread ngl. @TheSecondComing wrists

Those who want to beat, hurt dominate and humiliate others target those with no social or legal protection.
I was one. I might have been beaten a few times a day on average during my lower teens but it didn't provoke me very much per se.
Tripping once equals around 20 normal punches in the chest; it just marked my low social standing and everyone saw me as below them which was the real pain.

So now when someone touches your wrist as a joke or by mistake, you might cut them, but you did shit to those bullies?

You totally made this up, didn't you ?
Eat a bag of dicks. How and why would i make this up?
are you from africa or something?
??

I don't understand what this question means. I went to a white comprehensive, where they had a diversity program that shipped in apes from outside the neighbourhood who turned the school into a zoo and made these games, is that what you are asking?

So did I and we didn't have shit like that.
Well i'm just giving my experience