Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High school fight: Foid punches foid 30 times. Other foids mad that boys didn't help stop the fight.

women beating up women is like black-on-black violence. it needs to happen more

This is ridiculous not only that evil girl should get charged all those kids that stood by and laughed should get charged! The teacher could of done more. Unbelievable. My heart goes out to that poor girl and her family. I hope she recovers from this.

This is ridiculous not only that evil girl should get charged all those kids that stood by and laughed should get charged! The teacher could of done more. Unbelievable. My heart goes out to that poor girl and her family. I hope she recovers from this.
I think a lot of guys don't want to touch a femoid and get canceled or sued

1 If it was a dude no one would give a fuck.
2 WHERE IS THE TEACHER :lul:

1 If it was a dude no one would give a fuck.
2 WHERE IS THE TEACHER :lul:
The femoid teacher is right next to the girl and tries to stop her hand from punching to no use.

If you are a male and get between them media paints you as a woman beater. If you are a female and get between them Stacy and her buddies fuck you up the next day. WOOHOOO!!! Gotta love America ya'll

Nobody even tried to stop the psychotic girl, how infuriating. Some of the students are laughing, the teacher is useless, and the "boys" in that class must have been afraid of breaking a nail or something.

Exactly. Why would I hop in a situation and hit a woman when I will definitely get arrested as well. These people dont think just react

Nobody even tried to stop the psychotic girl, how infuriating. Some of the students are laughing, the teacher is useless, and the "boys" in that class must have been afraid of breaking a nail or something.

Stop shaming males. Females are not entitled to the protection of a male.

Stop shaming males. Females are not entitled to the protection of a male.
First of all, I pray that the assaulted young lady hasn't suffered any life-threatening injuries and that she will fully recover. As a 'Baby Boomer', I've seen over the decades how society in general has changed: for the worse! I graduated from high school in 1968 and I assure everyone that an attack of this nature wouldn't have been tolerated! Back in the day, we students and our teachers actually gave a damn about things and had cojones! We would have 'jumped in' and probably given the attacker a dose of his or her own medicine. Unfortunately, in the current world we live in, no one gives a crap about anyone else! This not only applies to today's youth, but ALSO to MANY adults! The first thing that people do today when viewing a 'beat down' or some other crime (and you all know this to be true), is pull out their cellphones to record the incident! Never mind helping the person(s) being beaten or robbed, someone else will do that! Imagine that poor girl assaulted in the video was your daughter, sister, or granddaughter? Wouldn't you appreciate someone coming to her aid? In this case, no one did! This is the society we are living in today! No one wants to get involved! Why? Because in my humble opinion, cowardliness is the new trend! You may agree or disagree with me, but that's how I see it!

Would the foid care that you saved her? Would she suck your dick or go back to fucking Chad?

Would the foid care that you saved her? Would she suck your dick or go back to fucking Chad?
[UWSL]THIS IS WHAT YOU WIND UP WITH WHEN GOD & MORALS ARE REMOVED FROM SCHOOL AND CULTURE!! KIDS THAT BEHAVE LIKE VIOLENT ANIMALS!! No respect for human life; babies are disposable, so what if it's a few years past birth? Watch garbage TV & video games, kids become desensitized to violence & death. [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]The classmates stand around like zombie-brained sheep; not taught to Love Their Neighbor as Themself; can't think to grab the attacker & restrain her! WHEN DO YOU THINK THE LAST TIME ANY OF THESE KIDS WERE TAKEN TO CHURCH & TAUGHT THE LOVE OF GOD OR CONSEQUENCES OF DISOBEYING GOD'S LAWS??[/UWSL]

Based Stacy keeping beckies inline:feelsokman:

They let their kids do whatever the fuck they want, pamper them, they have complete freedom with zero punishments, then they get surprised when they grow into entitled aggressive god complex bitches.

First of all, I pray that the assaulted young lady hasn't suffered any life-threatening injuries and that she will fully recover. As a 'Baby Boomer', I've seen over the decades how society in general has changed: for the worse! I graduated from high school in 1968 and I assure everyone that an attack of this nature wouldn't have been tolerated! Back in the day, we students and our teachers actually gave a damn about things and had cojones! We would have 'jumped in' and probably given the attacker a dose of his or her own medicine. Unfortunately, in the current world we live in, no one gives a crap about anyone else! This not only applies to today's youth, but ALSO to MANY adults! The first thing that people do today when viewing a 'beat down' or some other crime (and you all know this to be true), is pull out their cellphones to record the incident! Never mind helping the person(s) being beaten or robbed, someone else will do that! Imagine that poor girl assaulted in the video was your daughter, sister, or granddaughter? Wouldn't you appreciate someone coming to her aid? In this case, no one did! This is the society we are living in today! No one wants to get involved! Why? Because in my humble opinion, cowardliness is the new trend! You may agree or disagree with me, but that's how I see it!
I made the mistake of whiteknighting for a random foid once and when I chased the guy off she treated me like a rapist.:dafuckfeels: I'm never sticking my neck out like that for a woman again. Women aren't entitled to safety. If your sub 5 and help a woman with anything she won't appreciate it and will treat you like dirt.

Last edited: