Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting High School almost made me rope but the pandemic saved me

poor&done

poor&done

Greycel
It was 2020 my junior year and school was making me very depressed because it was boring and useless and i just wanted to stay home. The last straw was me recieving a notice saying I had to serve a detention because I was late to class to many times.I said f that and didnt go but I knew eventually those evil aholes would summon me to the office and probably suspend me for skipping detention. So that week I was going to :feelsrope: commit $uicid3 on friday to end my suffering. But then a miracle happened and school was cancelled indefinitely due to the pandemic and I never went back to school in public.I completed the rest of school virtually and didnt do Jack shit. Thanks for reading I wanted to share this

This should be in lounge, I don’t see how it relates to inceldom. :waitwhat:

This should be in lounge, I don’t see how it relates to inceldom. :waitwhat:
Well he did talk about almost roping which is a pretty big incel trait/topic of discussion.

Incel trait: You got into fights so you could get suspended and not go to school for almost a week.:feelskek::feelskek:

Those were the times:feelsohh::feelsohh:, sleeping in and playing on my PS3 while normies rotted away listening to Mrs. Goldstein talk about the holocaust for the sixth gorillion time

Good post, how long did it take you to come up with this larp? 10 seconds?

Incel trait: You got into fights so you could get suspended and not go to school for almost a week.:feelskek::feelskek:

Those were the times:feelsohh::feelsohh:, sleeping in and playing on my PS3 while normies rotted away listening to Mrs. Goldstein talk about the holocaust for the sixth gorillion time
You better fucking pay attention goy

Attachments

• Biden's cabinet. OY VEY.png
    Biden's cabinet. OY VEY.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 11