[LifeFuel] High Quality Blackpill Thread Contest: $25 Giftcard of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master

Modcel
-
I haven't seen any contests done for quite a while (other than @StormlitAqua Christmas giveaway) so I wanted to do one of my own. I will personally purchase a $25 giftcard of the person's choice for the winner of this contest.

We are looking for high quality blackpill/looks theory threads that are based on studies that have been done. Other threads will be considered here too, depending on the content. Pictures, graphs, and anything else you use in your thread will help to make your thread look presentable. Your thread will be judged based on 2 criteria: Content and Presentation. We will pick the top 5 threads that are posted in this thread and put it up to a public poll for 3 days. After the poll closes, the winner will be announced.

Rules:
  • The contest will run for 14 day(s), ending at 12:00PM EST midnight on 3/23/19.
  • There can only be one winner.
  • The mods will pick the top 5 high quality blackpill threads and we will make a poll on 3/23 that will be open for 3 day(s). The poll will be closed on 3/26 and the winner will be announced when the polls close on 3/26.
  • The thread must be created after the creation of this thread.
  • You must list your thread as a post on this thread for it to be considered in the contest.
Good luck to everyone!

Eskimocel

-
Good luck trying to squeeze out any high iq threads from the same 5 members that pump them out :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Eskimocel

-
Wont be surprised if Master got tired of water is wet and sun is hot type of threads.

Modafincel

stimulant-addicted subhuman
-
1 picture of Meeks >>>> hundreds of studies on lookism and the blackpill

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Same here. But its fine because his threads get 7 replies which I actively try to reply to because I show interest in them while "water is wet" gets 60 replies and 5 pages.
I've noticed the same, he's a highly underrated poster.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
hmm, i will stop the shitpost and think about some high iq blackpill

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
just lol. There's not anything to present anymore unless some decides to conduct their own study

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
I've noticed the same, he's a highly underrated poster.
I'm underrated becuase the people here are weed beer binging neckbeard virgin shitposters.
But that's okay, since my thought process is just spreading its tendrils to many like minded around me.
I can probably top them all with something I can surefire reel people in with like my 'death to chad' vietnam post.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
I'm underrated becuase the people here are weed beer binging neckbeard virgin shitposters.
But that's okay, since my thought process is just spreading its tendrils to many like minded around me.
I can probably top them all with something I can surefire reel people in with like my 'death to chad' vietnam post.
Well, I wish you luck man.

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
Very kind to give an incentive to make high IQ threads.
Almost motivates me enough tbh but I doubt I could compete with the effort others put in.

superighteous

Faggot idiot piece of shit
-
Wont be surprised if Master got tired of water is wet and sun is hot type of threads.
I remember they did a contest just like this a while ago, except the prize was a medal next to the user’s name. Without telling anyone they called it off because of the shitty threads and hoped everyone just forgot about it. :feelskek:

Eskimocel

-
I remember they did a contest just like this a while ago, except the prize was a medal next to the user’s name. Without telling anyone they called it off because of the shitty threads and hoped everyone just forgot about it :feelskek:
Yea, I reckon he is encouraging the quality of threads to go up. Which is a good idea.

ScornedStoic

Captain Inevitable
-
Why are you virgin shaming?

MSCW

facially challenged
-
Because he is a fakecel.
Sooner or later they will expose themselves.

GameDevCel

-

GameDevCel

-

Teutonic Knight

Officer
-
The two threads I made

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Rage needs to add this thread tbh.
Thanks man but I'm not entering the competition. I want one of you guys to get it. :feelsautistic:

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-

WithoutMe

/ / / \(0_0)/ \ \ \
-

BlackPill: double standard, "female incels" do not receive the negative stigma that males do, females are still given attention and validation despite identifying as incel.

Last edited:

EyesAreSoCold

Major
-
I'd like to enter with this thread, not a lookism pill but more about social/economic injustice that favours women and oppresses men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)