Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[HIGH LEVEL] "Pedophile" midget doesn't go to jail!!!

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5086627/Paedophile-dwarf-26-groomed-teenage-girls-Facebook.html

They spared him. Even incels get mercy!!! This is the beginning of a new era!!! Get ready boyos!!!!!!

RE: [HIGH LEVEL LIFE FUEL] "Pedophile" midget doesn't go to jail!!!

This is lifefuel

Should post it to reddit and farm all of the cuckhurt

His frame is death sentence enough.

Pedophiles getting off is life-fuel wtf?

jagged0 said:

Yea I'm not really understanding this one.

tfw everything is over by virtue of being over three feet tall

2 fakecels ITT aside from first and last poster. It's not about a "pedophile" getting off (he's not a pedophile, he's an ehebophile), it's about a subhuman not getting punished for his crimes. Have you ever seen a male go unpunished for his crime, let alone a subhuman one? The fact that I have to spell it out to you is mind-numbing. :huh:

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
ehebophile

I prefer to call them regular, sexually normal males. If you are attracted to teen girls, you are not a -phile, you are just a regular guy that is attracted to young fertile women, as all biologically normal men are. What's not normal is being attracted to women over 45 - there should be a -phile term for that.

I cant even imagine how hard it must be for midget to get laid.

He wrote in one message to older girl: 'I will f*** you for your birthday present'

Fucking lol

Dat NCT.

Lol damn, it's minichad.

2 fakecels ITT aside from first and last poster. It's not about a "pedophile" getting off (he's not a pedophile, he's an ehebophile), it's about a subhuman not getting punished for his crimes. Have you ever seen a male go unpunished for his crime, let alone a subhuman one? The fact that I have to spell it out to you is mind-numbing. :huh:

?? Everyone should be punished for their crimes, Ive even enjoyed Shoujo ramune but if someone tries to fuck young girls irl they must go to jail. Femoid, chad, subhuman or normie. This post is so dumb is not even funny. This is some cucktears user level kind of post, you can take your gay screenshots now

I'm sorry, but I find that to be horribly stupid. He got given the equivalent of a pussy pass but it's a midget pass. It's degrading and goes against the justice system, or at least any justice system I'd be happy with.

I agree that there is nothing inherently wrong with finding women who have undergone puberty attractive; that is biology. However, I will never agree that acting upon those urges is a moral thing to do. At this point in our civilization, they are effectively children, and taking advantage of their diminished faculties is akin to taking advantage of a disabled person, stealing candy from a baby, etc.

incel4life said:
I prefer to call them regular, sexually normal males. If you are attracted to teen girls, you are not a -phile, you are just a regular guy that is attracted to young fertile women, as all biologically normal men are. What's not normal is being attracted to women over 45 - there should be a -phile term for that.

It's called gerontophilia.

jagged0 said:

Yep, that's one thing I will never agree with, ever. You don't have to be a cuck to find pedophiles disgusting and an abomination. Children are innocent. Yes, 90% of them will grow up to be degenerate anyway, but fuck anyone who diddles with little kids. That's fucking disgusting and you're fucking up the kid's mental health.

Fuck pedophiles and anyone who supports them.

Being sexually attracted to developed females who have boobs and wide hips does not make you a pedophile. I don't know how anyone could argue otherwise unless they've been brainwashed by this cucked feminist society.

RopeForSluts said:
Being sexually attracted to developed females who have boobs and wide hips does not make you a pedophile. I don't know how anyone could argue otherwise unless they've been brainwashed by this cucked feminist society.

Well if they are under a certain age it actually does....

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Well if they are under a certain age it actually does....

How so? If we're talking prepubescent then that's obviously pedophilia but a well developed 15 year old? Nah.

he mogs me

kodoku said:
?? Everyone should be punished for their crimes, Ive even enjoyed Shoujo ramune but if someone tries to fuck young girls irl they must go to jail. Femoid, chad, subhuman or normie. This post is so dumb is not even funny. This is some cucktears user level kind of post, you can take your gay screenshots now

i agree, we don't actually want to become what cucktears thinks we are

knajjd said:
one cannot commit a crime towards a female, and you are a cuckold if you think otherwise. it doesn't matter how young the female may be, either. it is good to nip the evil in the bud.

Okay so if you got married and someone stole your wife's purse on the subway, this would not be a crime?

If your mother was driving down the road and a drunk driver T-boned her and she died, this is not a crime?

If your girlfriend got drugged and kidnapped and sold as a prostitute, this is not a crime?

Are you really this deluded?

knajjd said:
well, they are "crimes" in that they're illegal. that's not what i'm referring to. morally speaking, anything "bad" done upon a female is justified because they are innately evil. 

so, ya, all of those three things would be morally OK.

Ok let's explore this, even though I think it's absurd. Why are women innately evil?

Is it their fault that they are innately evil, or has society and its current values made them that way?

knajjd said:
they have evolved to be conniving and specifically to use men for their own motives by using their rotting cunts as the carrot that drives a mule. their vagina is their only thing of any value, and they know it. they're all treacherous, shallow and extremely selfish, much more so than a male. they are literal parasites that should be eradicated from this world the moment artificial wombs are made.

By that same token, haven't men evolved to specifically use women for childbearing purposes? Is this not the nature of all heterosexual relationships?

I'll skip the point of their vagina being the only thing of value and the generalizations, but will combine it with my response to artificial wombs: don't many of us men look for companionship and validation, not just sex? Isn't that an element of some incel theories? How would artificial wombs provide us with companionship or validation?

lol we even got pedocels on this sub, wow.

knajjd said:
not really. if that was the case, barely any male would even seek an LTR, let alone grow as attached to specific females as they do. males are capable of "love", while females aren't. that's some feminist "males objectify us" tier low IQ argument.

females cannot provide adequate companionship for any sensible male. indeed, it'd be the opposite: horrible feelings of anxiety over the fact that it WILL cuckold you with better looking males when it gets the chance to do so. at that point, i'm sure that sex bots would be convincing enough, anyway. the validation part is a valid point but ultimately a triviality to be sacrificed for the greater good.

Not really trying to be feminist, just trying to find out why you believe that the relationship doesn't go both ways ("women use their pussy for power, men use women for breeding and pussy,") so I don't see how you can call it a low IQ argument since it's really the same argument with the words replaced more or less. Anyway, thanks for taking me through your thought process here, I think I understand where you're coming from now.

he was spared because the judge believed he'd have "a very hard time in prison," lmaoo

Puto said:
He wrote in one message to older girl: 'I will f*** you for your birthday present'

Fucking lol

That's one shitty birthday present, she would demand a refund. Also lol what are the chances the 15 year old would have reported to the police if chad had hit her up instead. The crime wasn't the message but that it was sent by a subhuman

Wtf? How is this a good thing, we arent allies with criminals, wtf? Get this cancerous topic off our fucking sub

kodoku said:

You retard must be really upset then that the age of consent in most european first world countries is 13-15. People have really brainwashed you into thinking being attracted to girls under 18 = criminal pedophile

Hikage-best-knaifu said:
You retard must be really upset then that the age of consent in most european first world countries is 13-15. People have really brainwashed you into thinking being attracted to girls under 18 = criminal pedophile

Let's not confound legality with morality or with biology. Morality is subjective, so his personal moral stance can be opposed to legality or biology, and there are probably studies that support his mindset.

If we consider the fact that many posters on this site hate Chad for taking advantage of female hypergamy at a young age, it's interesting to see that others are arguing for lower ages of consent.

Here's an informative image that shows what Hikage-best-knaifu is talking about, though, for posterity:

l_hxj_20ae710a9195ea26bf93144615edd9b0

Hikage-best-knaifu said:

Sounds like a dream tbh. But this post is still dumb

I hate how people use the term "pedophile" so lightly.

Being attracted to PRE-pubescent girls = pedo, that's the exact definition of it. Being attracted to a fertile female with visible breasts is perfectly normal and in no way "immoral"

If you wouldn't bang a prime jailbait (who's already slutting around at this point) you're a volcel.

RopeForSluts said:
How so? If we're talking prepubescent then that's obviously pedophilia but a well developed 15 year old? Nah.

Even r/incels is mostly whiteknights. just lol.

This thread is full of cucks.

Anyway, once you move into dwarfism terrority you get handicap pity. If this guy was a 4'11 subhuman he'd get max punishment.

RopeForSluts said:

Agreed. Anyone who wouldn't fuck jailbait is either lying or gay.

I can't believe the cucks in this thread. First you cry about how incels are treated like shit, that we get punished for everything we do; then I manage to find a case where this is not true, and you're going to cry about it? Cucktears spotted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back