Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High IQcels, what books would you recommend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Tfw people will only post edgy shit like Mein Kampf..

Last edited:
Not sure I'm "High IQcel" (let others say it), but I recommend you to read the Bible.

id say Mein Kampf

Not sure I'm "High IQcel" (let others say it), but I recommend you to read the Bible.
I tried before, got bored once I got to Leviticus.

Industrial society and it's future isn't really a book, but I skimmed through it and enjoyed it. Unfortunately I don't have much time for long reads like that.

12 rules for life:feelsthink:
wash your penis, br0

The cat in the hat

I tried before, got bored once I got to Leviticus.
You should read the New Testament first, it's easier to comprehend, and I find it nicer to read.
The Book Of Revelation is my favorite part. The Gospel of Mark is my preferred.

Notes from Underground

(Dostoyevsky).

The book I enjoyed reading the most is Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse. It's about a lonely middle aged NEET that hates modern society(was written in 1920's) pretty relateable tbh it has also some romance in it that I absolutely loved.

Lol
Im not high IQ ( thank god ) but i would like to suggest you some books that i like.
Would you like to read fiction or non fiction?

Franz Kafka stuff

Jean-Paul Sartre's "No Exit"

Another great read is The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis

but I'm not high iq tbhngl

Mein Kampf, The prince by Niccolo Machiavelli, the art of war by tzun tsu,
Fascism: 100 questions asked and answered by oswald mosley
The doctrine of fascism by Benito Mussolini
On the Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther

I also recommend "L'Hommme révolté", "The Rebel" in English, from Albert Camus.

It's a must read, especially for Incels, TBH.

“Why rebel if there is nothing permanent in oneself worth preserving?"

"Having lived for a long time without morality, like many men of my generation, and having actually advocated nihilism, although not always knowingly, I then understood that ideas were not only emotionally moving or pleasant-sounding games, and that on certain occasions, to accept certain thoughts amounted to accepting murder without limits”.

From the individual noticing the absurdity of his or her existence and rebelling against it, he/she moves on to recognize his or her struggle in others, thus the fact that we all roll our own boulder becomes the foundation for Camus’ collective solidarity. “I rebel therefore we exist”

In the daily ordeal of ours, revolt plays the same role as the cogito in the order of thought: it is the first evidence. But this evidence draws the individual from his loneliness. It is a common bond that bases on all men the first value. I rebel, so we are. "

You can find an analysis of Camus work's and a résumé here:
https://scholar.colorado.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1030&context=comm_gradetds

Structure and interpretation of computer programs

DARLAH looks good to me.

No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai should be obligatory incel reading, same as Notes from the Underground
A Confederacy of Dunces is also a great (and really funny) book about a low inhib neetcel
Also I guess they are kind of cliche but The Catcher in the Rye and The Great Gatsby (rich man gets fucked because he couldn't let go of his oneitis) are also good reads
If you want fiction read The Foundation Trilogy by Asimov, it has the mule which is like the OG incel

well maybe not mein kampf mein kampf, but at least some david irving books?