Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [HIGH IQCELS GTFIH] New insights

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
I think it's time we have a thread like this to discuss any new insights that we could've made over the past year or so, a lot of the threads nowadays either seem to be graycellery (I'm guilty of this as well) or low IQ threads about spending 400 dollars to photoshop yourself into a chad for no reason and no gain.

And now, what with IT doing this bizarre shit about "OUR DMS OUR OPEN TO INCELS! DEBATE US BRO!", I think that we should have a bit of a session to try to comprehensively define inceldom, what it is and what it isn't.

I've seen a lot of discussion about volcelling, so let's start with that first. What does 'volcel' mean to you, does volcel mean you won't fuck a 350 pound landwhale? And if you wouldn't fuck a 350 pound landwhale, does that make you any 'less' of an incel?

There's also JBW and of course the AOC question that should be defined

(I Promise I'm Not Glowing I Just Want To See High IQ Shit)

What does 'volcel' mean to you, does volcel mean you won't fuck a 350 pound landwhale?
People will have their standards, but they're only volcel if the offer genuinely happens and they deny it.

I have a few High IQ/Effort threads planned, so stay tuned. :feelsokman:

I would like to know what the fuck is that cucktears shit ":soy: our dms are open"

I would like to know what the fuck is that cucktears shit ":soy: our dms are open"
I've done it before long ago, think 3-4 years ago.

So basically, you start a conversation with them, talk about your personal experiences, your experiences with the blackpill, and they proceed to namecall and gaslight you. Cue that one tranny who was attacking incels for acting like "spoiled children" the other day, even though it also admitted that the incels in question weren't acting belligerent in its DMs.

Not worth it. If you want to give them any headspace at all just call them fat or some shit and watch them type 500 paragraphs on why you're incel.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of discussion about volcelling, so let's start with that first. What does 'volcel' mean to you, does volcel mean you won't fuck a 350 pound landwhale? And if you wouldn't fuck a 350 pound landwhale, does that make you any 'less' of an incel?
if you reject the offer of sex imo
although is it really that bad for a man to reject sex from someone significantly worse off in looks than he is? idk tbh

incel is defined by being khhv or atleast a virgin, but if you are a male with a libido and you can't obtain sex you are suffering from inceldom even though you may not be incel by the strict definition

non virgins can suffer from inceldom meaning they can't get sex atm
jbw does not mean white incels do not exist
it simply means white people as a whole are considered more attractive and ethnic people are aesthetically disadvantaged

aoc is pretty retarded for the most part
to begin with it's very inconsistent geographically ranging from 18-12
girls start doing degenerate shit at a young age and potentially getting themselves hurt
would it really be awful for a responsible young man to date a teen instead of her getting gangbanged by the school's tyrones then killing herself?
there are many cases of age gap relationships where both parties are satisfied
aoc also cockblocks cutecels

My insight is that we are on an inevitable road to damnation

Volcel is rejecting unpaid sex with a foid that is less than 30 BMI and 3-4/10.

I think it's time we have a thread like this to discuss any new insights that we could've made over the past year or so, a lot of the threads nowadays either seem to be graycellery (I'm guilty of this as well) or low IQ threads about spending 400 dollars to photoshop yourself into a chad for no reason and no gain.

And now, what with IT doing this bizarre shit about "OUR DMS OUR OPEN TO INCELS! DEBATE US BRO!", I think that we should have a bit of a session to try to comprehensively define inceldom, what it is and what it isn't.

(I Promise I'm Not Glowing I Just Want To See High IQ Shit)
Volcel is when you choose to not have sex, like a Mudslime or other fundamentalist before marriage.
Not wanting to fuck someone subhuman doesn't make you a volcel. Fucking an animal or sex bot or sex toy or dead body also doesn't make you a volcel, still an incel.
Volcel is rejecting unpaid sex with a foid that is less than 30 BMI and 3-4/10.
this is a pretty fair description i guess
if you reject the offer of sex imo
although is it really that bad for a man to reject sex from someone significantly worse off in looks than he is? idk tbh

incel is defined by being khhv or atleast a virgin, but if you are a male with a libido and you can't obtain sex you are suffering from inceldom even though you may not be incel by the strict definition

non virgins can suffer from inceldom meaning they can't get sex atm

jbw does not mean white incels do not exist
it simply means white people as a whole are considered more attractive and ethnic people are aesthetically disadvantaged

aoc is pretty retarded for the most part
to begin with it's very inconsistent geographically ranging from 18-12
girls start doing degenerate shit at a young age and potentially getting themselves hurt
would it really be awful for a responsible young man to date a teen instead of her getting gangbanged by the school's tyrones then killing herself?
there are many cases of age gap relationships where both parties are satisfied
aoc also cockblocks cutecels
I agree with your points on AOC being retarded, either make it a global thing or fuck it off.
they're not really open, they instantly ban/suspend you lol

There are no new insights regarding inceldom or the blackpill. The only thing we can do is to assess how over it is and to watch how the situation will worsen every single year.

I wont fuck. Foid with No tits and an ugly face