Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting High IQ

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I wish i atleast had a ridiculous high iq so that i could land a job in an investment bank or asset management firm :feelsUgh: Why did i have such low iq...i sucked at mathematics.. High IQ is directly proportional to the wealth that you will accumulate. Looks and IQ are the two main deciding factors of wealth that you will accumulate in your lifetime

High IQ is directly proportional to the wealth that you will accumulate.
And you can comprehend deeply abstract things and cope with that stuff. I too have wished for higher IQ.

I wish i atleast had a ridiculous high iq so that i could land a job in an investment bank or asset management firm :feelsUgh: Why did i have such low iq...i sucked at mathematics.. High IQ is directly proportional to the wealth that you will accumulate. Looks and IQ are the two main deciding factors of wealth that you will accumulate in your lifetime
Just do a trade bro, even retards can earn good money from shit like carpentry.
And you can comprehend deeply abstract things and cope with that stuff. I too have wished for higher IQ.
Low IQ mogs because you're too stupid to understand how terrible everything is, ignorance is bliss isn't a meme

That's true like understanding abstract science and all

Just do a trade bro, even retards can earn good money from shit like carpentry.

Low IQ mogs because you're too stupid to understand how terrible everything is, ignorance is bliss isn't a meme
Too low iq to think of what trade i can start,plus living in a shithole adds to xtra difficulty..

No my IQ isn't that low.

Too low iq to think of what trade i can start,plus living in a shithole adds to xtra difficulty..
it doesn't take a high IQ to plump toilets nigga, it's not the best work but it pays at the very least

it doesn't take a high IQ to plump toilets nigga, it's not the best work but it pays at the very least
Shit in curryland plumping toilets will get me ostracized from my family and society..

FACE and IQ is related to each other, if you have a good FACE , you wont have to try hard to grasp what is being taught as you dont have to constantly try to blend in. and without a goof FACE you wont get the positive reinforcement required for leaning new things.

you think the bankers and assent managers are inkwelss, you would be dead wrong, they got wive and girlfriends.

FACE and IQ is related to each other, if you have a good FACE , you wont have to try hard to grasp what is being taught as you dont have to constantly try to blend in. and without a goof FACE you wont get the positive reinforcement required for leaning new things.
Retardcel cope, curries and ricecels do just fine and win competitions and achieve high academic marks despite being uglier

you think the bankers and assent managers are inkwelss, you would be dead wrong, they got wive and girlfriends.
Yes i know that most investment bankers seem like they had a good positive reinforcement from their childhood ... Meanwhile because of traumatizing experience in childhood i never developed a high iq

Retardcel cope, curries and ricecels do just fine and win competitions and achieve high academic marks despite being uglier
they are bluepillers. they worship foids and eat their shit. they are gigawageslavers

High IQ here. It sucks. And I do earn more than average but since Im drowning in debts it doesnt matter. I would need to learn programming or something but I dont even have a pc at the moment...

High IQ here. It sucks. And I do earn more than average but since Im drowning in debts it doesnt matter. I would need to learn programming or something but I dont even have a pc at the moment...
You are just not able to give proper direction to your high iq thats it... Along with high iq its also necessary to control your emotions

You are just not able to give proper direction to your high iq thats it... Along with high iq its also necessary to control your emotions
True. The scientologists call it dynamic. high IQ but low drive aint gonna get me anywhere