Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [High IQ] we’re pretty much living in a simulation. Life doesn’t make any sense and it isn’t real

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Sounds interesting, might gonna watch it later.

we can definitely invent a virtual world that is so similar looking to the real world, that it would fool people. but i dont think we live in a simulation. we are real, we will dehydrate, we will decay and become one with earth.

Then I hope someone pushes the reset button.

we can definitely invent a virtual world that is so similar looking to the real world, that it would fool people. but i dont think we live in a simulation. we are real, we will dehydrate, we will decay and become one with earth.
How big do you think space is? Lol

Joe Rogan is a selllout. He changed so much. You have to pay a price to be n#1.

Anyway, I truly believe we could be living in simulation in the sense the underlying reality is completely different from what we see. It could be something like an holographic fractal.

Other people believe we are like avatars controled by someone/something else. I don't.

Cope tbh and I hate Elon Cuck

Yeah that’s what I said. There can’t be nothing, something is always there
just because we cant comprehend it doesnt mean it cant exist. we are just humans after all

just because we cant comprehend it doesnt mean it cant exist. we are just humans after all
We can’t even comprehend human consciousness So asking what’s out of space is funny

I forget if they say this in the vid, but logically speaking isn’t it the most likely scenario mathematically?

It’s feasible that we could invent something like that in the universe we know. If it is possible to create, and therefore has been created, that means it can simulate a universe which would also be able to simulate a universe and so on.

If you concede that such a device is possible, it makes our chance of being the “real” universe 1:infinity

I forget if they say this in the vid, but logically speaking isn’t it the most likely scenario mathematically?

It’s feasible that we could invent something like that in the universe we know. If it is possible to create, and therefore has been created, that means it can simulate a universe which would also be able to simulate a universe and so on.

If you concede that such a device is possible, it makes our chance of being the “real” universe 1:infinity
I think people have already created such a device but it was a long time ago in the past and they completely wipe the remnants of earth and are watching a civilization (us) restart it by taking notes

kinda like the infinite typing monkeys theorem

no simulation for your face

In all seriousness, why should we assume the simulated reality is running on the abstraction of what we assume to be a computer? And how could we prove it even exists?

no simulation for your face

In all seriousness, why should we assume the simulated reality is running on the abstraction of what we assume to be a computer? And how could we prove it even exists?
There is no way we can prove it

There is no way we can prove it
And because of that(if it is true), its practically pointless to try and prove it(at least for now) so we're best off assuming we are not in a simulation.

And because of that(if it is true), its practically pointless to try and prove it(at least for now) so we're best off assuming we are not in a simulation.
I think that’s a terrible way to look at it. You should always assume the worst. If you don’t question it then we are just sheep.

I think that’s a terrible way to look at it. You should always assume the worst. If you don’t question it then we are just sheep.
It's definitely not a bad thing to question. I'm no physicist, but if I were one I probably wouldn't invest resources into conducting research on something "unprovable" because I know my experiments likely wouldn't yield any promising results

If we are in a simulation that means that we will wake up after we die, what I wouldn't give for all of this to have just been a bad dream.

what is life at this time

Simulations me

Too much simulation threads :feelswhere:. We talk about simulations, while half of forum infact npcs jfl

Someone burn the servers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back