Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High IQ Reddit post

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
That's what happens when two people have mutual attraction to each other.

I can't respect incels who still browse and post on incel-related subreddits after the battle of r/incels.

High IQ post indeed. The reason no one on the internet wants to admit it's looks is because most people who spend time on the internet are ugly. They prefer sperging out with arcane theories on dating to facing the bleak truth about their prospects.

First time in my life I've read something intelligent on reddit.

Hmm...even a broken clock is right twice a day.

High IQ post indeed. The reason no one on the internet wants to admit it's looks is because most people who spend time on the internet are ugly. They prefer sperging out with arcane theories on dating to facing the bleak truth about their prospects.

Quality post.

There are apparent counter examples. For example, I know a couple who had known each other since the primary school. In that time they were friends, and both had gone through a number of partners. About fifteen years later, they ended up together. Lots of other couples will have similar stories. What's going on here?

Some may jump to the answer that they "grew to love each other" or that they settled on something safe and familiar. I don't think it's a coincidence though that they both dated people who resembled the other in the past. I don't think it's a coincidence that they stayed "friends" the whole time. The attraction was always there. It just wasn't the most immediate or convenient attraction until they hit their mid-20s.