Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel High IQ Reddit comment goes against the grain on double standards for women, love to see it

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★
Le Reddit doing its usual bullshit where they think women being discriminated against in affirmative action is oh-so-horrible, but discriminating against men or on the basis of race is hunky-dory lol.

Basically in Japan they're claiming that women were being held to a higher standard then men since women have a higher Uni attendance rate and are getting better grades at the moment (though they never provided a citation lol so they might just be talking about their ass). In the USA this is also happening, we're seeing women outperform men in grades and more women are going to University VS men. When it's pointed out that that's literally how affirmative action works, mental gymnastics ensue.

Found this comment of sanity which just rips these fools hypocrisy to pieces, love to see it:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/ns32k3/japan_logs_record_low_840000_newborns_in_2020/h0ptvzw?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It's funny how when women are doing better than men they don't assume men are having a harder time in society and that there maybe are valid reasons behind it, nope, like that person said they implicitly assume men always have it better even when evidence to the contrary is presented, it's bullshit and an apparent double standard.

My observation's been women are all for "muh equality" but only when so long as it's them who benefit. The moment women are doing better and it's demonstrated as such suddenly their logic flips on it's head or they devolve into double-thinking nonsense. Why are women like this? Hell, why does society at large tolerate this kind of solipsism?

Last edited:
YASSS SWEETIE WE LOVE TO SEE IT

YASSS SWEETIE WE LOVE TO SEE IT
I can sense the sarcasm, but I do though :feelsautistic: In the mainstream bouts of rational thought and calling out women on their bullshit hypocrisy and double standards is a rarity. The vast majority of the media is just agenda pushing propaganda and western society is painfully filled with broadly accepted double standards now.

Gives me some hope when I see even on a cucked/heavy leaning platform like Le Reddit some people are willing to argue with sanity.

more women are in university since more women are willing to swallow the blue-pilled bullshit of take out $250k in student loans and hopefully get a "good career"

...since she will probably find some beta-bux husband eventually to pay it off for her

Can't wait to see women take more leadership roles and watch as they destroy society's infrastructure.
Company I work for has been huge on pushing affirmative action/diversity hiring and hiring lots of women particularly. I know for a fact we passed up tons of more qualified candidates just because they were male and management felt we didn't have enough women (male dominated field, don't want to get more specific than that). We get probably 4 times more apps from men than women and they hire women who aren't qualified because it's "woke".

Japanese males are not, by any definition of the term, "underprivileged." They are, frankly, some of the most privileged people on the planet.

:feelswhat:

more women are in university since more women are willing to swallow the blue-pilled bullshit of take out $250k in student loans and hopefully get a "good career"

...since she will probably find some beta-bux husband eventually to pay it off for her
Based -- the men who go to Uni more often do pragmatic majors while women dominate majors like psychology/sociology/soft sciences. Men know they're going to have to work whereas women go oftentimes to get their Misses degree and land a high earning Chad. Women know they'll be cared for anyway so what do they care? Why do something hard when you don't have to? Men usually know that they need a good job to appeal to women and they know that society has no sympathy for them and nobody is gonna pay off their loans or take care of them, but themselves hence why the ones that do go to uni are doing STEM more often than women.
Japanese males are not, by any definition of the term, "underprivileged." They are, frankly, some of the most privileged people on the planet.

Fucking kek the implicit bias :feelshaha:

Yes, working 15 hours a day to be welcomed in your small apartment by your anime pillow is the definition of privilege.

Last edited:
Yes, working 15 hours a day to be welcomed in your small apartment by your anime pillow is the definition of privilege.
:feelshaha: There are poor ricecels marrying those pillows, giga over for post war japan

Can't wait to see women take more leadership roles and watch as they destroy society's infrastructure.
Seriously, if I have a female superior I will look for every opportunity to undermine her.

They say that men commit more crimes, and therefore its justifiable for them to suffer more from homicides. But why they don't apply the same logic for blacks?

Lmao
They say that men commit more crimes, and therefore its justifiable for them to suffer more from homicides. But why they don't apply the same logic for blacks?
Indeed as you say they do not — the double standards and blatant hypocrisy is incredibly obvious then they do mental gymnastic loopdeloops to double think justify their hypocrisy to themselves and the mainstream laps it up.

Last edited:
women are all for "muh equality" but only when so long as it's them who benefit.
Have you ever heard about this whole feminism thing ? :feelsthink:

Have you ever heard about this whole feminism thing ? :feelsthink:
feminism disgusts me because it assumes from the starting line that women are oppressed in western countries which they aren’t and haven’t been for a long time now.

If someone really cared about equality and didn’t want to present it in an inflammatory way (e.g. if someone says they’re a feminist to you they’re point blank saying that they’re only concerned with women’s problems and they believe women are oppressed) then they’d say they’re an egalitarian or some such instead.

Men are obviously a big part of the problem today too. Too many of us have been bluepill brainwashed and actively support policies that go against our best interests as a group because of that, it’s depressing.

Men need to get it through their heads that women do not care or even acknowledge male issues — they don’t care one iota and reject the notion of men being anything other than privileged from square one.

Since that’s so, men should rationally do the same back to women — why should we acknowledge any of their proclaimed “”””problems””””” when they don’t give a fuck about anyone but themselves? Like Gymcelled said before, women’s problems are men’s dreams. Sometimes I wonder if men are wired to simp while women are wired to exploit men’s weakness — broadly speaking men are too easily manipulated by what we perceive to be a chance at sex and men compete instead of working together — seems like that’s hurt us tremendously as a group in the long run, but I’m getting off topic/speculating to some extent and all that.

Last edited:

These anglo SJW feminists always feel the need to "weigh in" on everything @ReconElement

These anglo SJW feminists always feel the need to "weigh in" on everything @ReconElement
That's what they do for a living, if anything they have to keep supporting woke and feminist narratives and view this entire world through their lenses and put their perspectives onto others to get validation and to go up the food chain without conceding or even knowing any ground realities, however I don't think Japan is that affected by anglo SJWs as it is by domestic feminists.

That's what they do for a living, if anything they have to keep supporting woke and feminist narratives and view this entire world through their lenses and put their perspectives onto others to get validation and to go up the food chain without conceding or even knowing any ground realities, however I don't think Japan is that affected by anglo SJWs as it is by domestic feminists.
It's like with immigration and media articles talking about how Japan needs to "open up". Some whitecels here say they only care about ruining white countries? Nah they want the whole world to be under their system and way of life.

men doing better: oppression! discrimination! we demand equal rights and pay!
women doing better: haha losers! yas kween. fuck the patriarchy. girl power! chad only
:feelscomfy:

work 12 hours a day to pay for your empty 20m2 apartment and coom to hentai in your 30 minutes of free time. privileges me :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
women doing better: haha losers! yas kween. fuck the patriarchy. girl power! chad only

work 12 hours a day to pay for your empty 20m2 apartment and coom to hentai in your 30 minutes of free time. privileges me :feelscomfy:

They’re so narcissistic — I wonder if it’s because they circle jerk each other in their own echo chambers then the media backs them up so they think they’re hot shit and “weigh in” with their retarded views.

High IQ observation, it’s definitely like that. Good comment mate

Attaching the snip I took of the original comment before in case reddit ends up deleting it -- for whatever reason I couldn't load it from the original post so maybe they removed it? Eh whatever
It's like with immigration and media articles talking about how Japan needs to "open up".
lol I've seen those articles as well, modern "journalism" is a joke

Last edited:
Ultra based guy daring to be a realist in a bluepilled cuckold factory. Obviously gonna get banned or downvoted to hell.

Took one day for the faggot to respond to the based comment with this

Because rosties whore around more than men it's justifiable they get raped more.

My observation's been women are all for "muh equality" but only when so long as it's them who benefit. The moment women are doing better and it's demonstrated as such suddenly their logic flips on it's head or they devolve into double-thinking nonsense. Why are women like this? Hell, why does society at large tolerate this kind of solipsism?
Women, unlike men, are very pragmatic when it comes to their asses. Only men are fallable for various idealistic nonsense like equality or some shit. Cucks who supported feminism, sexual revolution and the like in the 70s, could they even imagine that sometime in the future their doings would come to this? Maybe they dreamed of a harem of independent and ever horny women who would join the workforce, provide for them, do serious jobs at industries and fuck them when not doing the above? Whoops. Chad only. Full of genuine fervor on their quest "for anything good against anything bad" those men dug the graves for their sons and grandsons. And women simply waited while these bigoted morons were doing the dirty job, swinging either left or right when appropriate.
It's like with immigration and media articles talking about how Japan needs to "open up". Some whitecels here say they only care about ruining white countries? Nah they want the whole world to be under their system and way of life.
Joos have no home and are scattered around the world, they want every other race, ethinicity and nationality to feel what it's like.
That's the ongoing theme with the left. First they make up a theory where one (them) is the oppressed and the other (you) is the oppressor using neutral academic language and scientific terms. Then they try to convince you to accept their worldview and admit you're the bad guy, but you're not at fault, it's the system. But then, if you fall for it they turn 180 degrees and the oppressive aspect kicks in. Suddenly you're the worst piece of shit in the world. They call you names using their made up language, blame you for everything, try to silence and disenfranchize you, deny you any public stage because you're "the bad" etc etc while themselves taking the place of "the good" in a system where you're the one to blame no matter what you do simply because.

Last edited:
I'm sure he was downvoted into oblivion.

I'm sure he was downvoted into oblivion.
It's to be expected :feelsbadman: what's the text on your Avi say, I can't seem to read it via image viewing+zoom

what's the text on your Avi say, I can't seem to read it via image viewing+zoom
"I just can't see myself dating a black guy"