Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High IQ post on r/short

" That famous ABC special that was broadcasted back in the 80s (or was it the 90s??) revealed that if you are a guy who is 5' 0", there is nearly nothing you can do to overcome that factor, unless all of the other mens available were revealed to be criminals. "

:feels:

" That famous ABC special that was broadcasted back in the 80s (or was it the 90s??) revealed that if you are a guy who is 5' 0", there is nearly nothing you can do to overcome that factor, unless all of the other mens available were revealed to be criminals. "

:feels:
Cope they only said that to appear moral. Dark triad would only help and make the manlet even more mogged

Cope they only said that to appear moral. Dark triad would only help and make the manlet even more mogged
ngl I doubt either niceboymaxxing or darktriadmaxxing really matters since only looks matter

ngl I doubt either niceboymaxxing or darktriadmaxxing really matters since only looks matter
I'm just saying studies show that dark triad mogs normal and kind men. Who knows what the looks distribution is like among those.

My point is just that those women say that being a criminal is worse than being 5ft0 when criminals seem to slay and make lots of women pregnant

I'm just saying studies show that dark triad mogs normal and kind men. Who knows what the looks distribution is like among those.

My point is just that those women say that being a criminal is worse than being 5ft0 when criminals seem to slay and make lots of women pregnant
I'd argue that masculine/high T men just tend to be more dark traid and better looking (since females are attracted to more masculine traits) which skews it into seeming favorable. I doubt a nice Chad would have a harder time than a criminal one.

Today Undead Chronic reposted an old roast of a dumb female TED talk whining about being single at 30+.

She had a long list of requirements that she progressively gave up on, but among the few that she just couldn't let go, right on the top of her stupid list, was the height.

View: https://youtu.be/o4tnEzY7vH4

It's quite amazing to see, really. She's out of shape, which is something she could do something about, but she can't help but demanding of man something he has no control over.

Last edited: