Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High IQ post on Braincels

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Had to be @anincelforlifelol

He's legit.

this is literally me rn(the classclown part)

I see so many many incels claiming they were the "class clowns" when they were kids,including me.

Coincidence?

We HAVE to be, it's the only good thing we got going for us, and even then it's not guaranteed it's going to work.

It's sad that even the OP had a better personality than I did. I acted suspiciously like a serial killer in High, manipulating and tearing my teachers' and peers' emotions (if I disliked them). However, their pain was my pleasure, so I don't feel bad.

Female mod on that shitty cucked sub on that shitty cucked site will take it down, or have her white knight cucks downvote it+ insult the writer.

I was the class clown. Every girl liked me, platonically of course. I'm too ugly for anything romantic.

To all (class clown)cels, it just makes sense. To post here, you have to have some sense of self deprecating humor. People eat that shit up. To come here and proclaim that you're genetic trash is a good indicator of how funny you are.

I see so many many incels claiming they were the "class clowns" when they were kids,including me.

Coincidence?

I was the class clown too, except everyone laughed at me and not my jokes lol.

What is ironic is that those people are usually left-leaning. They believe that a marginalize group will ended up doing bad things or crimes due to prejudice/injustice, their crimes/bad deeds are a "reaction" to prejudice/injustice. Somehow, they can't see the same thing when the subject is inceldom.

(just not Stacies. I've always had issues talking with Beckys or Stacies. They always made me nervous, even as a kid,
this part is especially so fucking true for me. i always scared from good looking girls. i knew my place but i got rejected every time from my looksmatch.

What is ironic is that those people are usually left-leaning. They believe that a marginalize group will ended up doing bad things or crimes due to prejudice/injustice, their crimes/bad deeds are a "reaction" to prejudice/injustice. Somehow, they can't see the same thing when the subject is inceldom.
They're just sheep babbling whatever the ((media)) tells them to.

Definitely. But it did help that I went to a mostly white high school, so I was unique in that way.
was it like london, where curries are 2nd largest, or were there only a few curries?

To all (class clown)cels, it just makes sense. To post here, you have to have some sense of self deprecating humor. People eat that shit up. To come here and proclaim that you're genetic trash is a good indicator of how funny you are.
I never used self-depreciating humor, despite being the class clown. There's a difference between being laughed at, and people laughing with you. Some incels think they're class clowns because they were laughed at, JFL.

was it like london, where curries are 2nd largest, or were there only a few curries?
The Netherlands. I don't recall any male curries in my first few years. Maybe two or three.

very high IQ post indeed. this needs to be sent to anyone on cucktears who whips out the pursonality meem.

Knowing cucktears, they will probably say he's coming off as "desperate", or will try to find a way to turn the blame on him

Knowing cucktears, they will probably say he's coming off as "desperate", or will try to find a way to turn the blame on him
theres no point trying to reason with them, they cant accept anything that isnt consistent with their bluepilled glass dome

"No matter how many regections you have had, your crappy personality is your own issue. Many men live successful lives without sex, this is historically true."

So a male that got bullied and rejected by society in society is at fault? Success? Being rejected means that you are a genetic failure in the first place.

"No matter how many regections you have had, your crappy personality is your own issue. Many men live successful lives without sex, this is historically true."

So a male that got bullied and rejected by society in society is at fault? Success? Being rejected means that you are a genetic failure in the first place.
"just be a good boy, study hard, get a job, pay your taxes and then die without making any noise please"

Lmfao I saw that comment too. These bluepilled scums will just do anything to deny the truth.