Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High IQ Post Compilation [Part 1]

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
So for some time I’ve been compiling some of the highest IQ posts on this forum, to showcase in a “hall of fame” sort of collection. I think my list has gotten big enough to share.

Please note that these quotes are not arranged in any particular order, I simply added quotes as I found them.

Also, if you weren’t featured, don’t worry, I plan on making many more of these lists in the future. This is just Part 1.

Imagine the same scene [female doctor touching a male patient’s penis] but with reversed gender. You could live on life long support from your fake rape allegation.
- @Henry de Montherlant

[Soyboys love Nintendo because] a lot of those Nintendo games has to do with some literal "QUEEN" getting kidnapped by some bull villain and a white knight goes to save her and not getting pussy after saving her.

Mario: white knight cuck
Peach: Stacy queen
Browser: BBC bull

Link: white knight cuck
Zelda: Stacy queen
Browser: BBC bull

See why soy boys love Nintendo games? Becuase they get "RESCUE MUH QUEEN FROM DA TOXIC MALE M'LDAY" they get to live their dreams not only in real life but in video games too
- @iKillCucks

If reality doesn't match what you want it to be, just ostracize the people who dare to speak the truth.
- @Six

How are incels supposed to find the will to get out of bed every morning to wageslave at a job they hate when most people see us as subhuman and treat us like dogshit”
- @randomcel92

[Having users send pictures of their dicks to stop roastie infiltrators is] fucking retarded.
Roasties always out themselves within 5 seconds of posting because they can't stand not having attention, and even if there were some who snuck through, they can't say or do anything bluepilled.
- @Bronzehawkattack

Bragging and then saying "I'm not bragging" doesn't make it any less bragging than fucking a dude and saying "no homo" makes that any less gay.
- @mental_out

[Cucks DDosing the forum] makes them feel good. They think they will go down in history as some sort of revolutionary who fought against an evil regime. The fact that they're just bullying virgins on the internet doesn't even cross their minds, they are so deep into their own fantasies. They truly are the ultimate copers in this world.
- @Vocacel

the hint [of how cocksucker became a mod] is in the name :feelshmm:
- @builderseed

Because society doesnt want to lose its slaves.
That is the only one reason [why society is against suicide].
- @Nothingness

Women love to swallow bodily fluids. They are one step away from poopoo and peepee. There's some peepee in the cum. Think about it. All that stuff is crusting up in their hpv infected throat. If you ascend, you can look forward to having her halitosis brush your peepee, the remnants of the hundred of chads who nutted in her mouth. The more you know.
- @the black dog

There's no such thing as an ugly foid in America in 2019. Every one of them, no matter how hideous, thinks she's so irresistible that she has to avoid men (except Chad) because she's positive they're all desperate to fuck her. Just LOL at these spectacularly delusional cunts.
- @Red Pill Rage

They [the government] won't pay for incels to become normies, but they'll pay for the mentally ill to mutilate themselves.
- @LiterallyASoyboy

its impressive how girls can act nice for a while to get what they want from you and then absolutely discard you once you're not needed anymore
- @nekomimimodo

the only shower that's gonna help me is one that emits zyklon b
- @GeneSelector

Foids not only are disgusted by the thought of having sex with incels; they're disgusted by our very existence. If foids could have it their way, we would be tortured, gassed, etc. as soon as possible.
- @micropenis29

Let's face it. Valentine's Day is for winners. People who are REALLY loved. When you go back to your fucking cubicle tomorrow, that hole in the cubicle next to you. Yeah, you know her name, she doesn't know yours. That bitch. She has someone who really loves and cares for her. She's gonna get a single red rose, she's gonna get wined and dined to the tune of $200 from Brad. She's gonna get that kiss goodnight, and then some. And what are you gonna do? You're gonna go home, and look at that Beretta 9 mm you bought 2 months ago, with mismatched ammo, because you are so much of a fuckup you can't even get the details of suicide right. And then you'll and stare at it, as you browse incels.is, and watch 'the Bachelor' for no reason other than to feel more incredibly pained and lonely than how you already are.
- @SlayerSlayer

Finding a retard on cucktears is like finding fish in water.
- @Insomniac

reddit roasties: this one thing about sex bothers me, so I think I'm going to break up with my boyfriend
also reddit roasties: sex is overrated, you can have a happy life without sex, so stop obsessing about it

reddit SJWs: if you refuse to date trans women, you are a bigot
also reddit SJWs: you're not owed sex, you're not owed anything
- @Angry_runt

Yet more evidence that the "get woke, go broke" meme is nothing more than a fantasy. The fact is, pandering to SJWs is highly profitable in reality. The ad might have gotten a lot of downvotes on youtube...but the masses were nodding their head in agreement. Of course SJWs claim to be anti-capitalism and pretend to care about horrible things megacorps do, like sending jobs overseas to third world countries, treating their employees poorly because they can get away with it, using child labor, etc. but it turns out that all said megacorps have to do is tickle their balls with a little misandry and they'll be praised to no end.

Most millennials, and most gen z who are old enough to understand such concepts, agree with SJWs on essentially every issue. They think men are all horrible monsters who spend their free time looking for ways to oppress women. They think we need more laws that restrict free speech. They think no amount of censorship is too much. They think any amount of violence towards those they disagree with is justified. They think women can do no wrong and anything they do is justified. They think they have inherited an infinite amount of guilt being born male and no matter what they do they will always be depraved. Those who disagree with this way of thinking are a rapidly shrinking minority.
- @Ryo_Hazuki

Honestly, sticking your dick in any Western hole these days is the equivalent of playing Russian Roulette with false rape claims, sexual harassment charges and if you go all the way divorce court.
- @InMyCellInHell

Honestly if I'm not entitled to sex then starving children in africa are not entitled to food
- @MarriedAndLookin4Fun

These "pedo hunters" don't care about children at all. In fact, they want children to be abused so they can exploit it for SJW brownie points. They're just cowards who want to pick on people who are already at the bottom of society, like a serial killer who targets homeless people.
- @Of Manlets and Men

If you have to approach, it's already over.
- @Sadness

a few of them are just plain memes.

the rest are high iq,

Good compilation, op

So you’re just gonna ignore all 4,504 of my infinity IQ posts?

yes man
thanks man

So you finally got around to making it

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun and @Sadness are probably my favourite entries

Nice,if you keep it like this I'll support you on the gift card contest :feelsautistic:

I hope the bed collapses when @jackbud is fucking his disgusting hamplanet, crushing him to death beneath her weight.
@Ritalincel

I'd like to add my own.....

The entire post history of @Tellem--T and @Tellem-T

this one thing about sex bothers me, so I think I'm going to break up with my boyfriend
I will understand how women can be this picky and cruel. How is anyone other than Chad able to have a meaningful LTR? Lifelong relationships are basically impossible nowadays.
She will find something she doesn't like about you and then she'll obsess over it until she leaves you. Once a woman notices imperfections on a man, especially if her previous partner didn't have them, it's over. This is unbelievable to me. If I had a gf I'd never in my right mind leave her for something so minor and inconsequential like one tit being smaller than the other or whatever. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
you forgot to add my words they are pretty true

thanks for the mention but
builderseed

Well-spoken words of wisdom.

Thanks for the shoutout bud

TFW when not featured over for dumbcels.

REEE why i am not on this list

Thank you for the shoutout @Sans - it's appreciated.