Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High IQ People Are Like Chads

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Chads will have an easier life just because they were born good looking e.g social life, getting a job and sex life.

If you are born high iq you will also have it so much easier than everyone else (solely academically) you will just slide through school and education because it´s so easy. I had an acquantance a couple years ago with 140iq he wasn´t a nerd he weight liftet, did coke or MDMA a few times a year and smoked weed every day and he got top grades in all of his exams there was only one where he got a B the rest was top grade and why just because he was born with an iq of 140 so school life is incredibly easy people like that just glide through school it´s so unfair.

Again this is solely academically but we spend like 1/3 of our lives in school even longer for people with high educations so if you were born high iq life would be so much easier.

wish i could at least cope with academics and a brighter future

people with higher iq are more likely to rope themselves
just notice how stupid people are more happier than smarter ones

Being high iq must be like having cheat codes to academia.

I know but you are comparing high iq with low iq people I am in the middle ground so I am high iq enough to suffer but not to excel in academics

Being high iq must be like having cheat codes to academia.
Exactly it do really feel like that, while everyone else are doing their best just to get through it the high iq people can literally not give a shit and finish their work in no time because it´s like 3. Grade assignments to them.

I know but you are comparing high iq with low iq people I am in the middle ground so I am high iq enough to suffer but not to excel in academics
Did you do a clinic test of how much are we speaking here?

Being smart you can also make money without doing anything which involves social interactions, thanks to modern technology and internet. You don't need anyone and can always survive on your own. Life i dreamed to have, but my IQ is too low to make it happen

Did you do a clinic test of how much are we speaking here?
No never did an offical test just the ones you can pay for on the internet an they aren´t reliable it said my iq was like 109 or something like that.
Being smart you can also make money without doing anything which involves social interactions, thanks to modern technology and internet. You don't need anyone and can always survive on your own. Life i dreamed to have, but my IQ is too low to make it happen
Exactly they can easily become wealthy just for being born with a high iq. And by being wealthy they will have access to copes and they won´t stress over school because it´s so easy for them.

I wish sometimes that I could be ignorant and dumb,just to be happy.

I wish sometimes that I could be ignorant and dumb,just to be happy.
Either be literally retarded like people with down syndrome pretty much have the mind of a child and probably live a happy life because of it or be 140+IQ to be able to excel in life being inbetween just sucks when not having Chad looks we are smart enough to realize how shitty life is thus suffer but not smart enough to excel easily acedemically.

The most stupid post ive ever read

What do you need to be elabed? It is not truth.
High IQ doesnt promise you sensual happiness. People of high IQ usualy have a mentality that prevents them from enjoing carnal pleasures.
More over there is the difference betwen being high IQ and being of very high IQ. People with super high IQ are not smart in ordinary life. They are madmen.
And if you are smart if you are supe talented

But not attractive no one would want to fuck you.

Last edited:
HighIQcels mog me too.
Would rather be an Incel who is somekind of expert in something, a doctor or scientist or so but no, not even that is what I get.
Ugly,dumb and autistic.
Look,social life and act like a nerd but IQ of a Jock......

What do you need to be elabed? It is not truth.
High IQ doesnt promise you sensual happiness. People of high IQ usualy have a mentality that prevents them from enjoing carnal pleasures.
I never said it would give sensual happiness if you look again it says "having a high iq will make life easier (solely academically) I am soly talking about school life so grade school, high school, college all of these will be a piece of cake with a high iq. The reason I compare it to Chad is because being high IQ is a trait you are born with just like looks it´s nothing you can improve much on so being born 140+IQ will automatically make SCHOOL LIFE easier and also make it easier to get a high paying job.

And many people struggle with stress in school life but if you are high iq it´s extremely easy so no stress associated with academics for the almost 1/3 of our lives we are in school.

Cope, one must be high IQ to understand the blackpill and they aren’t Chads

I never said it would give sensual happiness if you look again it says "having a high iq will make life easier (solely academically) I am soly talking about school life so grade school, high school, college all of these will be a piece of cake with a high iq. The reason I compare it to Chad is because being high IQ is a trait you are born with just like looks it´s nothing you can improve much on so being born 140+IQ will automatically make SCHOOL LIFE easier and also make it easier to get a high paying job.

And many people struggle with stress in school life but if you are high iq it´s extremely easy so no stress associated with academics for the almost 1/3 of our lives we are in school.
Look. Life is shit no matter how great yoir IQ
If you are ugly. High IQ incel is the desth sentence. He is too smart to take bluepill and he is too smart to move forward when he knows it is over and never begun

I wouldn't mind having better memory
I can barely remember the main characters of books/tv shows I read/watch
I have to either look up everything or really dedicate my time by making Anki flashcards

I'd rather be good looking than smart. I'm able to make very good money by having skills in a lucrative market, but if I were good looking I could just be some marketing douche or HR Stacy who clocks in at 11, clocks out at 4, accomplishes nothing of value in between, and makes six figures for it.

And, y'know, literally every other aspect of my life would be better, too. There's nothing in the world like being born beautiful.

Look. Life is shit no matter how great yoir IQ
If you are ugly. High IQ incel is the desth sentence. He is too smart to take bluepill and he is too smart to move forward when he knows it is over and never begun
Do you really not understand what I am saying or are you just not reading what I post?
Yes life is shit but nobody can deny that if you can go through college like it is 3. grade level then it makes that part of life pretty easy don´t you think.

You can't be a truecel if you are high IQ, I am one of those people who appears high IQ but I am just an average IQ autist with odd interests.

You can't be a truecel if you are high IQ, I am one of those people who appears high IQ but I am just an average IQ autist with odd interests.
IQ is cope
Talents are copes. If you are not good looking Everything is fucking meaningless!
Do you really not understand what I am saying or are you just not reading what I post?
Yes life is shit but nobody can deny that if you can go through college like it is 3. grade level then it makes that part of life pretty easy don´t you think.
Who would need your fucking college being ugly. I would not fucking attend your fucking college to be mogged all over around

You can't be a truecel if you are high IQ

Keep coping

IQ is cope
Talents are copes. If you are not good looking Everything is fucking meaningless!

Who would need your fucking college being ugly. I would not fucking attend your fucking college to be mogged all over around

High IQ leads to money and money improves your chance of attracting women, I say this as a truecel poorcel

High IQ leads to money and money improves your chance of attracting women, I say this as a truecel poorcel
In order to get money you have to be stupid because smart person sees difficulties on its way while stupid doesnt. Stupid person gets money also because of assertivnesd that doesnt give a fuck on IQ

I choose being a 90 IQ chad over a 130 IQ truecel

Being high IQ fucked me up. Made me see through bs, became an enemy of NPCs, and NPCs always win against the odd one.