Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High IQ people are fakecels. White people are fakecels.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Change my mind.

agreed being highiq can get u alot of money

but it still dosent change your face people are still gonna treat you like shit
I know. I'm just bitterful and I want to make people like @WacoGoesDown to suffer IRL.

but it still dosent change your face people are still gonna treat you like shit
yes thats right but like i dont think someone will care if he has alot of money and hes ugly

If you're that retarded theres no fixing it buddy boyo, good luck out there

If you're that retarded theres no fixing it buddy boyo, good luck out there
No wonder many users have already killed themselves. Brotherhood and incels.is... what a fucking joke.

yes thats right but like i dont think someone will care if he has alot of money and hes ugly
The thimg is that youre right that a rich subhuman will be able to attract pretty much any woman but they will only be attracted to his money and not him he is simply just a bank account nothing more nothing less.

The thimg is that youre right that a rich subhuman will be able to attract pretty much any woman but they will only be attracted to his money and not him he is simply just a bank account nothing more nothing less.
yes its a win win situation but for us its very over we are not rich ugly and unwanted so our only option is rape a girl or kill someone or kill ourselves

Change my mind.
Point Agree GIF by Ford