Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel High IQ MIT guy defends high IQ economics guy who defended us.

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
https://www.scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=3766

Aaronson was an incel and Slate or Salon attacked him harshly some years ago for admitting that he was an incel during his university days. Now he's defending Robin Hanson, a professor at George Mason University, who popularized the cause of incels by writing about us sympathetically on his highly trafficked blog.

very high IQ writing.

Mark my words. High IQ ugly males will be at the source and planning of the incel uprising.

LOL he roasts the common incel tears argument here:

Jeremy #197: There’s an obvious tension between the type of anti-shy-male-nerd discourse that says their misery needn’t be taken seriously because if they just invested some effort to improve themselves, they’d be perfectly attractive and dateable; and the type that says the problem is their petulant refusal to accept how inherently gross and unattractive they are, and it’s fine if they die alone because only entitled misogynists believe that everyone deserves a partner. In a typical Twitter thread on this subject, you can find both of these arguments side by side, with no one even remarking on the contradiction between the two. And yet you accuse me of intellectual dishonesty!

Very high IQ indeed. Check out his other posts, notably on the school system.

I wouldn't be surprised if like 60%+ of High IQ males were blackpilled af.
Imagine being told your entire life that "women like successful men" and that "you should work hard and women will find you attractive" just for you to earn 6 figures and finally figure that it was all a lie, and then you start noticing all those fucking criminals and drug addicts walking around with 7/10+ girls while you can't even get a girl that isn't a single mother, and if you're lucky enough to find a woman that isn't a single mother that is attracted to you, she'll be obese.

Thank you for sharing this. Especially the following paragraph rings very true to me:

"For experience shows that, if you even breathe a phrase like “the inequality of romantic and sexual fulfillment,” no one who isn’t weird in certain ways common in the hard sciences (e.g., being on the autism spectrum) will be able to parse you as saying anything other than that sex ought to be “redistributed” by the government in the same way that money is redistributed, which in turn suggests a dystopian horror scenario where women are treated like property, married against their will, and raped. And it won’t help if you shout from the rooftops that you want nothing of this kind, oppose it as vehemently as your listeners do. For, not knowing what else you could mean, the average person will continue to impose the nightmare scenario on anything you say, and will add evasiveness and dishonesty to the already severe charges against you."

There are indeed certain truths of moral significance which normies can't be expected to comprehend due simply to their limited capacity for rational thinking. Our non-incel allies will be found among the very high IQ people.

Imagine being told your entire life that "women like successful men" and that "you should work hard and women will find you attractive" just for you to earn 6 figures and finally figure that it was all a lie, and then you start noticing all those fucking criminals and drug addicts walking around with 7/10+ girls while you can't even get a girl that isn't a single mother, and if you're lucky enough to find a woman that isn't a single mother that is attracted to you, she'll be obese.

Ditto, was told my whole life by my parents to work hard and everything will fall into place, I'm financially stable (working part-time), currently in my third year of my MBBS at a G08 & still can't find a girlfriend.

jfl at any arts degree retard that disagrees with these high IQ gods.

Needs to do an AMA on cuckeddit for incels and inceltears. What absolutely destroy inceltears.

Needs to do an AMA on cuckeddit for incels and inceltears. What absolutely destroy inceltears.
He's probably not welcome on cuckkit for not being bluepilled enough

Happened to me. But I was red pilled even before I got my income. Anyone who is sufficiently intelligent and lived long enough even in the absence of sites like this will be able to figure it out.

Happened to me. But I was red pilled even before I got my income. Anyone who is sufficiently intelligent and lived long enough even in the absence of sites like this will be able to figure it out.

Same. I knew from a young age it was over for me.

Thing is, pretty much everyone is red/blackpilled deep down, however many cling to the blue pill for dear life so they don't get swallowed by the darkness of nihilism. The blue pillers most aware of the realities of the red/black pill are ironically the ones most vocal about rejecting it.

Reading some more, I shouldn't be surprised Aaronson is a gigacuck.
Before going any further in this post, let me now say that any male who wants to call himself my ideological ally ought to agree to the following statement.

I hold the bodily autonomy of women—the principle that women are freely-willed agents rather than the chattel they were treated as for too much of human history; that they, not their fathers or husbands or anyone else, are the sole rulers of their bodies; and that they must never under any circumstances be touched without their consent—to be my Zeroth Commandment, the foundation-stone of my moral worldview, the starting point of every action I take and every thought I think. This principle of female bodily autonomy, for me, deserves to be chiseled onto tablets of sapphire, placed in a golden ark adorned with winged cherubim sitting atop a pedestal inside the Holy of Holies in a temple on Mount Moriah.

This, or something close to it, is really what I believe. And I advise any lonely young male nerd who might be reading this blog to commit to the Zeroth Commandment as well, and to the precepts of feminism more broadly.

Reading some more, I shouldn't be surprised Aaronson is a gigacuck.
They can have bodily autonomy, but their privileges will be taken away and their orbiters will be blackpilled.

High IQ-cels have an enchanced general means to cope away their dissilusionment, but knowing the general contempt for the black pill choose to keep quiet.

His post contained so much virtue signalling it was off the charts (e.g. the Zeroth Commandment). Many women have non-consent fantasies. Check out various erotic story websites, they have entire sections dedicated to Authoritarian/non-consent stories. But the fantasy includes Chad, not incel.

But I will defnitely check out the Elephant in The Brain book.