Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High iq means writing well

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
If you cannot write good texts you are low iq. Its as simple as that. Your very thoughts are linguistic so if you cant write well you have a underdeveloped personality and a simplistic worldview. If you cant engage with long texts it means that you cannot graple with something as extensive as existence itself. If you cannot read and write difficult texts with many references and background pressupositions it means you cant create connections between many things, account for their relationships etc. Linguistic hability is the only intelligence that matters

I haven't used my brain in a long time

Linguistic hability is the only intelligence that matters

I have a feeling the people with high verbal ability but low everything else came up with that idea. The you know who.

IQ is literally just your capacity to learn. You could be 130 iq and stupid if you don't utilize it to learn anything.

I have a feeling the people with high verbal ability but low everything else came up with that idea. The you know who
I dont really believe in that tbh, it was a bait thread. But do you really think jews really have high verbal iq? I feel this is a meme because theyre known for tricking people

I think this is true because personally I know I am low IQ and I know I also write pretty bad lol

I think they do and that's why they do so well in the west (but not so much in the past, societal segregation notwithstanding), because modern civilization puts so much emphasis on the written word and the manipulation of symbols for the sake of manipulating symbols without any actual relation to reality.

But to me having high verbal IQ and low spatial ability means you can only see the world in terms of discursive thought, while missing out on a lot of aspects of reality you can't really tackle all that well (which would explain why Jews seem so incredibly dumb on a lot of things).

BTW, it has been shown that the higher your IQ, the more "discrepancies" you will find in the way each individual scores in the various categories of the test. Not something that is often talked about, but it's a bit suspicious to me that in many tests the verbal portion is counted "twice" when drawing the final score.

Or maybe i'm just bitter because when i took test, i scored the lowest on the verbal component, above average on the mathematical component and i had a near perfect score on the spatial one. The result was 122. I then took a test that only had a spatial component and i scored 140.

Last edited:
I don't write well cometimes

Words are expression of something that is not linguistic in nature, unless you believe texts are self contained and name no extra textual truths (some do believe this). Assuming that texts can get at truths, linguistic hability would consist in simply having something to say and being able to communicate it in the most accurate way possible, accounting for the complexity of what youre describing. Maybe jews are good at sophistry, linguistic relativism, obscure vocabulary and grammar, verbosity, etc while some peoples are good at grasping things but not good at putting them into words (i think thats what is usually referred to as intuition). But in some sense both are necessary - in order to grasp something you need the means of expressing it, there must be a structuring of the mind in place so that something stands out in its particularity.
People while on drugs can sometimes see geometric patterns behind words, synesthesia can take place, etc. I think verbal and spatial intelligence arent that much of a dichotomy
I then took a test that only had a spatial component and i scored 140.
You write well though. Guenon himself, who you have mentioned before as someone that grasped metaphysical and spatial truths, could express them in great and crystal clear writing

Last edited:
I think you're conflating IQ with verbal reasoning.

IQ is literally just your capacity to learn. You could be 130 iq and stupid if you don't utilize it to learn anything.

IQ encompasses many things. In a sense it's a measurement of different king of intelligence(s) or aptitutes. Observational reasoning, spatial ability, memory, logic, and also language. You can be good at one but shite at the other.

I'm not too sure on everything it includes - it's actually theoretical, but anybody who has studied psychometrics will tell you "IQ" is just more than that.

I think they do and that's why they do so well in the west (but not so much in the past, societal segregation notwithstanding), because modern civilization puts so much emphasis on the written word and the manipulation of symbols for the sake of manipulating symbols without any actual relation to reality.

But to me having high verbal IQ and low spatial ability means you can only see the world in terms of discursive thought, while missing out on a lot of aspects of reality you can't really tackle all that well (which would explain why Jews seem so incredibly dumb on a lot of things).

BTW, it has been shown that the higher your IQ, the more "discrepancies" you will find in the way each individual scores in the various categories of the test. Not something that is often talked about, but it's a bit suspicious to me that in many tests the verbal portion is counted "twice" when drawing the final score.

Or maybe i'm just bitter because when i took test, i scored the lowest on the verbal component, above average on the mathematical component and i had a near perfect score on the spatial one. The result was 122. I then took a test that only had a spatial component and i scored 140.

That's the problem. They're usually weighted the same when some aspects of intelligence matters more than others. I tend to do shite in these kinds of questions:

But can do better in this (I think):

Nigga i write like i have dyslexia
It’s over for low iq cels

I am high iq but have extremely shitty handwriting
my writing as a 20 year old adult looks the same as my handwriting from when i was a kindergartner
never began

I am high iq but have extremely shitty handwriting
my writing as a 20 year old adult looks the same as my handwriting from when i was a kindergartner
never began
Same.
But I thought those with shitty hand writing and having high IQ was a popular misconception.

Same with accent. There are so many low IQ people who were born in central and West London where I live with a posh accent, they sound like a charming motherfucker, but they're just as low IQ as anyone else. I have a shitty scum northern accent.

idk man
i'm 130 - 145 iq and my handwriting is ass

Having an high IQ doesn't guaranteed you can draw or paint well i guess that applies to calligraphy too, which BTW used to be an art in former times and among some cultures it is considered to be one of the higher arts, Islam above all.

Having an high IQ doesn't guaranteed you can draw or paint well i guess that applies to calligraphy too, which BTW used to be an art in former times.
it still is an art.
I used to draw as a kid all the time.
Videogames and school took that away from me.
Here's a piece i made a few days ago
Shadowed Template

Maybe youre so high iq that the form cant keep up with the peace of your writing

tbh most of the fellowcels here high IQ mog me. I'm not the most articulate, throw in english not being my first language into the mix.

iu

tbh most of the fellowcels here high IQ mog me. I'm not the most articulate, throw in english not being my first language into the mix.

iu
Being multilingual actually makes you high IQ. This has been proven by research time and time again. You just sound stupid.

Classic test I got from my first day studying Logic:

"Each card has a number on one side, and a patch of color on the other. Which card or cards must be turned over to test the idea that if a card shows an even number on one face, then its opposite face is red?"

All depends how you interpret the "if"

It's funny because most people get this one correct (even if you get the above one wrong) - but the same logic applies:

"Each card has an age on one side, and a drink on the other. Which card(s) must be turned over to test the idea that if you are drinking alcohol then you must be over 18?"

I got A and C aswell. in the second each object skips a number of angles

I think it's C as well.

Since we live in a democracy whatever most people say is correct, so let's say it's C. :soy:

Last edited:

similar boat here, the funny thing is that verbal iq is slowly decreasing in every generation and shit like the RPM is getting cucked by the flynn effect

I think you're conflating IQ with verbal reasoning.

IQ encompasses many things. In a sense it's a measurement of different king of intelligence(s) or aptitutes. Observational reasoning, spatial ability, memory, logic, and also language. You can be good at one but shite at the other.

I'm not too sure on everything it includes - it's actually theoretical, but anybody who has studied psychometrics will tell you "IQ" is just more than that.
That's true, however, my point is that an idiot could have a high IQ. The reverse applies too, an eloquent person with expertise in a certain field could be only average or even slightly below average.

If you cannot write good texts you are low iq. Its as simple as that. Your very thoughts are linguistic so if you cant write well you have a underdeveloped personality and a simplistic worldview. If you cant engage with long texts it means that you cannot graple with something as extensive as existence itself. If you cannot read and write difficult texts with many references and background pressupositions it means you cant create connections between many things, account for their relationships etc. Linguistic hability is the only intelligence that matters
Yes, if youre low iq you dont even know english well :feelsbadman: But rember its all about genes,Chad

Absolute truth. No one cares for high IQ faggot math shit. Literally most math geniuses were ugly or incel rotting loser subhumans. while novelists, artists, directors slay far more even when ugly than a fucking math faggot

The problem with IQ is that cerebral prowess and intelligence are two different things.

Intelligence in a way is essentially the ability to grasp objective reality. Now there two kinds of realities the mind can perceive. One is the realm of outward, relative things. The other is the ability to perceive invisible, metaphysical dimensions to reality which i believe is where true intelligence can be found.

In regards to IQ, that page about the 8A geometry is interesting because it shows how people with high IQs can draw a more sophisticated mental conception when encountering a given "reality" or object.

This is because i think part of what makes people able to score high on those tests is the ability to "hold" an increasingly complex construct in their head without losing hold of it. It's the same talent that makes people able to win at chess. You have to think ahead and map every possible move and people with lower IQs can only go so far before losing hold on the pattern mapped before them. It is the same when it comes to the perception of the nature of particular objects.

This kind of ability however only concerns the realm of relativity. That is why it is possible to have a very high IQ and still be an idiot essentially, for you can have the ability to draw or map an extremely complex and sophisticated aspect of a given reality or object, but still have a very low ability to grasp the metaphysical implications of something as simple as a religious symbol.

In simple terms, IQ is just a kind of cerebral virtuosity, and has nothing whatsoever to do with true intelligence, which is the ability to grasp metaphysical realities. Just like the person with high IQ can map a more complex mental construct when encountering a given relative abstraction, so can the person of high intelligence be able to perceive greater dimensions of depth in the reality he sees, and the two don't have to necessarily go together, hence, the utter insanity of modern civilization, probably the most idiotic culture in the history of man, but also the one that has put more emphasis on an hypertrophy in cerebral prowess than any other age.

based and, dare I say,

PEEPEEPOOPOOPILLED?

There is a black hole in my head :feelstastyman:

I can do references and background perpfnriairntations good but I'm shit at putting my thoughts into words

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say

I've always had a problem with this in school, I have no idea how people do it so easily