Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High IQ: I finally realized why the last Harry PottER book was so cringe and boring

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
@ilieknothing

J.K. Rowling (pronounced like “rolling”) is a foid.

When we were boys - it was easy to entertain us, because puberty hadn’t taken effect yet. The first few books in the series were awesome - by the sixth book, “Harry PottER,” became very boring and predictable. The monsters and wizards and witches we loved had become - normies. A foid wrote that normie “Harry falls in love with a chink foid-nonsense”- and as time went on, J.K. Rowling became increasingly wealthier, she lost focus of what made the first books great, ambition.

View: https://youtu.be/hvqrC_8-U38?feature=shared

Fucking troons. A noisy minority that resists to be killed.

This feud is hilarious and sad at the same time - tragic!

I did think the first few were generally better but I also did like the last one. It was interesting seeing their journey to destroy the horcruxes and how they were destroyed

The series kinda fell apart near the end for me. I've read all the books and seen all the movies. I usually stop watching before I get to the last couple films cause they aren't as engaging

tbh harry potter always was cringe generic slop for 13 yo girls, most generic and boring world/setting possible, just a mishmash of tired fantasy tropes about magic sticks, unicorns, pointed hats and greybeard wizards. Have no idea why everyone was so obsessed with it in the early 2000s

it's literally a whole series about a wizard nerd fighting to protect his school and principal and shit

it is all cringe and boring

it is nothing but cringe and boring

only a foid would be enough of a wanker to write that shit smh

Harry PottER :feelsahh:

This book is banned in all US state/fed prisons/Jails.

IMG 5152
IMG 5151

Have no idea why everyone was so obsessed with it in the early 2000s
She got lucky. She made the first books at the right time and it snowballed from there.

Now she has enough money for several lifetimes. I fucking hate her.

She got lucky. She made the first books at the right time and it snowballed from there.

Now she has enough money for several lifetimes. I fucking hate her.
still i wonder what people find in these books and why they made such a splash. In early 2000s my country knew exactly two phenomena that caused major upheavals in popullar media & entertainment, namely Harry Potter and Pokemon. Since then no franchise or brand has ever come close.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back