Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[High IQ] How do I run Psychopath game at work ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
Inb4 just be chad. 

I'm planning on taking medication to be low inhib AF.

How do I run psycho game at work so I can climb the hierarchy ? I am not interested into getting pussy. I want money. 
How do I befriend everyone without looking needy / a weirdo ? 
Should I try to blend in or to stand out ?

>Psychopath
>Climb the hierarchy
Pick one.

Suicel said:
>Psychopath
>Climb the hierarchy
Pick one.

Looks like you know nothing about psychos.

One should have Chad bones to play psychopath game.

highschoolcel said:
Looks like you know nothing about psychos.

[font=arial, sans-serif]a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Just lol, young one.[/font]

You have to be valuable to people withou being their servant at the same time

*sociopathic game.

I don't know, I try to stay in the shadows.

I would guess to kiss the right ass, be ruthless, take credit for good shit, and not be afraid to screw people over.

Sub8Hate said:
*sociopathic game.

I don't know, I try to stay in the shadows.

I would guess to kiss the right ass, be ruthless, take credit for good shit, and not be afraid to screw people over.

pretty sure sociopath and psychopath are the same thing the difference is just marketing

Genecel said:
Unless you drug them :))))))

you could be on to something here

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

highschoolcel said:
pretty sure sociopath and psychopath are the same thing the difference is just marketing

No the psycho gets violent I'm pretty sure. The sociopath usually doesn't. Psychopath is worse.

Suicel said:
>Psychopath
>Climb the hierarchy
Pick one.

>being this naive

Sub8Hate said:
highschoolcel said:
No the psycho gets violent I'm pretty sure. The sociopath usually doesn't. Psychopath is worse.

you can't differentiate between them when they're not even medically recognized anymore.
they'd both fall under the ASPD diagnosis now.

No self-described anything-path is really that.

being low inhib will just get you fired if you're ugly. you need the halo effect on your side if that is to work.

In after be Chad.

Sub8Hate said:

It's the other way around. There is a reason why most CEO's are Psychopaths and not Sociopaths.

Suicel said:
>Psychopath
>Climb the hierarchy
Pick one.

Psychopaths are the fucking hierarchy. Most of the upper ranks of management are filled with them.

its gonna be even harder to climb as a psychopath lol.

woohoo do i have bad news for you. you will not get very far as an UGLY FUCK in the rat race of life. best to go ER or rape your own mom.

Psychopaths are born not made, but maybe you can change your personality through some strong head damage.

Look into the dark triad. Go from there.

highschoolcel said:
How do I befriend everyone without looking needy / a weirdo ? 

Not gonna work if you're ugly

Try to think of a high functioning sociopath/psychopath who's face is ugly... an ugly face destroys potential charisma

Bro, pshycopath game only works for attractive people, for ugly people you're just gonna get reported to HR