Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory High IQ concept to expose simps on the forum

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
here's the plan. mods announce that they will be "allowing" women to post on the forum (women won't actually be allowed to post don't worry). they let in a few LARP accounts as part of the operation and deny any actual women who request to join. the experiment goes on for a month to see which users chimp out at the presence of m'lady by dming her stuff like "I don't actually hate women haha I'm just LARPing", desperately trying to get her attention, trying to downplay it with stuff like "I don't care that @a female is a girl, I just like her high IQ posts." "I hate women but @a female is fine because she's based and gigablackpilled", etc

at the end of the month the mods announce that it was all an experiment and post a megathread where they expose everyone caught in the sting, leaving the forum to come to their own conclusions. thoughts on this elaborate plan?

here's the plan. mods announce that they will be "allowing" women to post on the forum (women won't actually be allowed to post don't worry). they let in a few LARP accounts as part of the operation and deny any actual women who request to join. the experiment goes on for a month to see which users chimp out at the presence of m'lady by dming her stuff like "I don't actually hate women haha I'm just LARPing", desperately trying to get her attention, trying to downplay it with stuff like "I don't care that @a female is a girl, I just like her high IQ posts." "I hate women but @a female is fine because she's based and gigablackpilled", etc

at the end of the month the mods announce that it was all an experiment and post a megathread where they expose everyone caught in the sting, leaving the forum to come to their own conclusions. thoughts on this elaborate plan?
Sounds like a good plan but it can be more lowkey. Like in a subforum where foids are allowed to post but people still observe how members here act.

Sounds like a good plan but it can be more lowkey. Like in a subforum where foids are allowed to post but people still observe how members here act.
Lmao this look like what Sergeant was doing few months ago :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based

Lmao this look like what Sergeant was doing few months ago :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The subforum should be up for only a limited amount of months though. If it stays around indefinitely there will be more normies and foids trying to open up the rest of the forum and posting about the discussions in other subsections of the forum not open to them to try and connect themselves to the other subsections and attempt to participate in other subsections.

It would be like a temporary trial experiment carried out without announcement. With the subforum open to foids deleted just as quietly after some number of days.

Last edited:
Believe me bro, I've had this exact idea for the longest time now. I've even suggested a variation of this to one of the mods to spot infiltrators (he can confirm). But the fact is that this is going to cause one big colossal headache for everyone, users and mods included.

That would utterly ruin the site, even as a LARP/experiment. I saw what happened on weebs.fun, as soon as ONE woman was allowed for ONE DAY things were already completely destroyed.

That would utterly ruin the site, even as a LARP/experiment. I saw what happened on weebs.fun, as soon as ONE woman was allowed for ONE DAY things were already completely destroyed.
I can see the validity of this point of view.
By default everyone even blackpilled incels will simp for females if they think they have a chance with them. If that is assumed the default there is no need for such experiments and it's better not to throw the site into disarray by conducting an experiment like this.

this is why no women would actually be added to the forum. all of the "female" accounts let in would either be mods or volunteers who are in on the experiment. any actual women or people claiming to be women who request to join would get denied

sounds interesting

I put my hand up for volunteering.

This sounds very based tbh, mods should actually consider this.

high iq.

only an fbi would be smart enough to devise a sting operation so genius :feelswhere:

Not a bad idea. I'd probably leave the forum if I thought they allowed females tho. Lots of users would

Not a bad idea. I'd probably leave the forum if I thought they allowed females tho. Lots of users would
everyone who leaves the forum in response to women being "allowed" should be given some kind of badge on their profile for being based after the experiment ends and mods explain it was all a test

this would be a good idea if you didn't post it here for everyone to see and be aware of.

now any potential simp will know better and control himself being well aware the females are LARP accounts

this would be a good idea if you didn't post it here for everyone to see and be aware of.

now any potential simp will know better and control himself being well aware the females are LARP accounts
keep coping, simps will simp either way. desire for pussy overrides rational thinking in most cases. even if they develop some suspicions all it'll take is "do u rly think I'm not actually a girl... haha its fine if u believe that but I most definitely am lol" and they'll give in

keep coping, simps will simp either way. desire for pussy overrides rational thinking in most cases. even if they develop some suspicions all it'll take is "do u rly think I'm not actually a girl... haha its fine if u believe that but I most definitely am lol" and they'll give in
i don't know why I'm "coping"

but maybe you're right, who knows

i'm not a simp anyway so perhaps I don't understand their retard psychology

It's a nice idea, but it will never work now that you've publicly announced it here.
There's always a catch.