Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High IQ but Ugly?

Unaware

Unaware

subhuman and selfaware
★★
If you are butt ugly but have a high IQ can you be a truecel? Or do you think that there are some women out there who will overlook your miserable looks if you are smart enough? Also, what are your thoughts on High IQ women? I read a study that essentially said men with high IQs at the Age of 11 are more likely to get married and women with a higher IQ at the age of 11 are less likely to get married.

Also, what would you consider high IQ?

No IQ for your face.

The only benefit of having a high IQ is that you can be smart enough to have a job that pays you a lot of money, like a doctor, or a very good lawyer, or some other shit. That way, some becky will probably want to marry you when she 30+ and want to have a comfortable life after giving her hole for all the chads in town. The real question is, would it be worth marrying someone like this that only wants this comfort? She never really liked you because you are smart, she only tolerates you so she can have some comfort and if you are too pushy she will divorce and say she doesn't feel a connection anymore or whatever other bullshit.

women dont care about iq unless it is used to gather resources so she can suck you dry. she will most likely cheat on you with chad though

Or do you think that there are some women out there who will overlook your miserable looks if you are smart enough?
Women hate high IQ fags. They want raw primitive low IQ barbarian Chads who will fuck their brains out.

Of course; due to the negative halo effect, foids and bluepillers will assign you as moronic or impressionable due to your physical characteristics regardless of your actual IQ... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention that even if you do show you're reasonably intelligent, you'll be labeled as a creepy nerd or a stereotype somewhat like it. :feelsclown:

Brutal if you're not high IQ, though; the most I could be is slightly above average. :reeeeee:

Women hate high IQ fags. They want raw primitive low IQ barbarian Chads who will fuck their brains out.
C

Yes. A hole has no ability to gauge intelligence.

Last edited:
High IQ means money and status

IQ tests are just a game, no one in his right mind should care about it on a personal level.
However, it's a decent indicator for demographic studies when reported properly which is rare.

IQ tests are just a game, no one in his right mind should care about it on a personal level.

Indeed. I've scored 130 in a quiet basement on 123test in 2017. (I was nodding off)

If you are butt ugly but have a high IQ can you be a truecel? Or do you think that there are some women out there who will overlook your miserable looks if you are smart enough? Also, what are your thoughts on High IQ women? I read a study that essentially said men with high IQs at the Age of 11 are more likely to get married and women with a higher IQ at the age of 11 are less likely to get married.
Higher IQ is corelated with higher virginity rate.