Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion HIGH INHIB/SHELTERED IS AN UNDERRATED TALKING POINT

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
I think being high-inhib/sheltered is the most underrated talking point in all incel discussions. I think that being high-inhib can disqualify even good looking men from being able to get laid because they lack masculinity. In simpler terms being a fucking square basically.

Examples:
1. Were you very well behaved in school? I used to always try and be on my best behaviour because thats what my parents and teachers rewarded, when I saw other boys misbehaving and causing mischief I thought I was better than them but as I grew older they were the ones getting the most girls. Any behaviour that was remotely masculine would either lead to being teased or shunned by my mom and sometimes dad.

Whenever I hear about some Chad/Celebrity/Rapper whoever one common thing that always gets mentioned again is that they always acted up and misbehaved in school but somehow they ended up with the best most normal social lives and have no issues maintaining many relationships with women even before they blew up in the cases of celebrities.

Before communities like this existed I didn’t even know how much sex was going on and other girls my age sending nudes and doing all kinds of shit JFC if your parents raised you to be a giganerd.

I genuinely think its impossible to ascend if you were raised to be high-inhib, you can go to a gym and get plastic surgery and all this shit but trying to change your fundamental behaviour (without alcohol or drugs) is extremely difficult and a huge obstacle for a lot of mentalcels if you have been high-inhib your entire life you probably don’t have any confidence or self-esteem even if you DO look normal and then your failures with women will only confirm your own beliefs about yourself and its a vicious cycle to escape because another subsequent failure with a woman will demoralize you.

This is something sex havers dont understand because they’ve all already made it - they dont know what its like to still never make it over that final hurdle

Last edited:
If you're legit good looking and haven't gotten laid purely as a result of being high inhib then you are the biggest specimen of a failure there ever was.

Honestly part of the reason why I'm here is that I hope reminding myself that life is pointless and why I dislike most people (mainly women but also a lot of men) will make me lower inhib. It's worked in the past but the lower inhibitions I have the more I enjoy life. Whenever I do it people think I'm an asshole, when I see other guys doing the exact same thing they're seen as just or cool or whatever the fuck.

I was well behaved in class but got in trouble outside of class and school. Nearly got arrested a few times. It was weird because most people I would hang out with would be in the lowest class but I was always in top becuase I tried in school.

Inhibitions aren't related to sex though. If a woman wants you (ie you're chad) they'll definitely make it known to you and throw themselves at you.

If you're legit good looking and haven't gotten laid purely as a result of being high inhib then you are the biggest specimen of a failure there ever was.

It doesn’t matter if you are good looking thats the point, I am saying that in this scenario there is no way to win because you are socially crippled probably because of shitty parenting or a school system - picture if you were a girl and you met this good looking guy who is otherwise normal but is high inhib and won’t try to make any risky move or escalate. You’ll just think theres something wrong with him underlying when really he’s just high-inhib because he’s always been forced into submission his entire life

I'm very high inhib unless I drink, and even then I'm still high inhib by normie standards

It doesn’t matter if you are good looking thats the point, I am saying that in this scenario there is no way to win because you are socially crippled probably because of shitty parenting or a school system - picture if you were a girl and you met this good looking guy who is otherwise normal but is high inhib and won’t try to make any risky move or escalate. You’ll just think theres something wrong with him underlying when really he’s just high-inhib because he’s always been forced into submission his entire life
Right I can't really argue with that it's a real obstacle no doubt

Honestly part of the reason why I'm here is that I hope reminding myself that life is pointless and why I dislike most people (mainly women but also a lot of men) will make me lower inhib. It's worked in the past but the lower inhibitions I have the more I enjoy life. Whenever I do it people think I'm an asshole, when I see other guys doing the exact same thing they're seen as just or cool or whatever the fuck.

I was well behaved in class but got in trouble outside of class and school. Nearly got arrested a few times. It was weird because most people I would hang out with would be in the lowest class but I was always in top becuase I tried in school.

Inhibitions aren't related to sex though. If a woman wants you (ie you're chad) they'll definitely make it known to you and throw themselves at you.

Every story a girl has told me about them in a sexual encounter has involved the guy taking the role to be low-inhib enough to ask her for nudes or if she wants to have sex to her face. It’s true that for a true Chad the woman will throw herself at him but what about the normies that ascended at some point they had to jump into the abyss and straight up ask a woman that. I’m so low inhib I can’t even dream of that. I only asked a woman ONCE directly if she wanted to hookup, every other time I’ve tried to get laid it was by seeing if the other girl would escalate it when we were hanging out or something and they never have so far

Last edited:
I'm incredibly high inhib, but that's mostly because of how I was treated early on in life (especially in school).

I was sheltered as fuck ngl, if I didn’t have followed my parents orders I would at least have some memories about high school, doing drugs, like my brother did... maybe even teenage sex...

Fuck

I was sheltered as fuck ngl, if I didn’t have followed my parents orders I would at least have some memories about high school, doing drugs, like my brother did... maybe even teenage sex...

Fuck

Same here, I just trusted whatever my parents told me but they were setting me up for failure from the start. They would always reward nerdy and uncool behaviour this is probably especially true for asiancels and currycels

Massive fucking cope. If you're actually good looking, your personality doesnt matter

Massive fucking cope. If you're actually good looking, your personality doesnt matter

What about the average looking normies that don’t have top % looks? They coerced females using their social skills and part of being social is not being high inhib.

You can ask out many girls but still be high-inhib in your approach, its like a balancing game you can’t say something too risky but you can’t be too passive either - only chad can say directly risky shit so early

Every story a girl has told me about them in a sexual encounter has involved the guy taking the role to be low-inhib enough to ask her for nudes or if she wants to have sex to her face. It’s true that for a true Chad the woman will throw herself at him but what about the normies that ascended at some point they had to jump into the abyss and straight up ask a woman that. I’m so low inhib I can’t even dream of that. I only asked a woman ONCE directly if she wanted to hookup, every other time I’ve tried to get laid it was by seeing if the other girl would escalate it when we were hanging out or something and they never have so far
But what you're failing to mention is all the signs that the woman will give off to the people that they're attracted to. They'll do absolutely everything except say "let's go fuck" because it's up to the man to initiate that part and be dominant and masculine and all that shit. To the point where there is practically no risk to asking a woman out if you're attractive. A woman will absolutely never choose someone who is subpar for any reasons relating to how forthcoming they are or their personality (they might settle for them for money or to use them). No amount of inhibition would ever change that.

Maybe in the first world thats true but here in the shitholes, being low inhib apparently matters
I see a lot of ugly, thugmaxxed niggas with foids

I’m not sure tho, I never had sex

OP is a greycel

remember, there was thread earlier today about personality

It destroys whatever chances you had