Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over High inhib = cowardice

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Its just an euphemism

Bro, how to stop being coward tell me I fucking hate being one.

how to stop being coward
Its impossible. Its on our blood, we are genectic pussies. Courageous people are anti authority, rebelious, self interested from birth. Its truly over

Its impossible. Its on our blood, we are genectic pussies. Courageous people are anti authority, rebelious, self interested from birth. Its truly over
hurts me.
Tuskihi4

3rd world people are way more low inhib in nature because of the lack of privilege and westernization

Yes, obviously. I used to think it has some perks since I avoided many embarrassing situations thanks to my high inhibition, but overall, I missed out on many things that could potentially lead to me having more fulfilling life. I always flake out on my friends, new work opportunities, great food, travel, etc. all because I'm too afraid to interact with people. It took me two years to make account on incels forum because of my high inhibition, and I will inevitably stop posting soon once I get too overwhelmed.

3rd world people are way more low inhib in nature because of the lack of privilege and westernization
Its BC they have to worry about basic stuff like food/shelter so it's more cut throat. Also no school to indoctrinate them into good little bots.