Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment High inhib cels, if you were given Chad looks (8/10), would you still be high inhib?

If you were given Chad looks (8/10), would you still be high inhib

• Yes

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I think high inhib comes from the realization you aren't hot shit and that the girl isn't really into you. If I had Chad looks, I'd likely approach more and with more "confidence", and get laid.

thoughts?

nope, I wouldn't since there'd be nothing to be high inhib about anymore :feelsokman:

volcel if you would

Yes, I was high inhib long before I was blackpilled and didn't think I was ugly

At first a little possibly, but it would go away after the positive reinforcement starts kicking in.

I'm going to assume that this also comes with he removal of other physical problems that females hate you.

If I became an 8/10 right now, no I would not suddenly be low inhib. The way I see females and their interactions with me is fixed in my mind and it would take time and lots of positive to overcome that.

From a more logical perspective and in the long term, no I would not be high inhib. Again, being high inhub stems from knowing that females are likely to react badly to your attention. If females were reacting well to me I'd talk to them as it would be a fun experience.

I dont know how being 8/10 would effect my personality but its not important.

I could simply open Tinder and start slaying. It doesnt makes sense to approach random girls in the street even if you are good looking.

Looks definitely plays a massive role in confidence and thus inhibition level but you can be low inhib and ugly.

Really doubt it

females are cruel, even if they wanted me they'd still be cruel

i agree that being high inhib does come from being ugly. it get hard drived into your brain and its really difficult to get rid of. Being a chad would help a lot and remove most of my anxiety but it would still be present for sure.
as proof i have seen ascended chads and chadlites that still remained high inhib and akward.
my proof

the nigga is huge and good looking but extremely akward and high inhib because he was a fat virgin not long ago.

I think i most likely would, tbh. Probably not to the same extend, but still. My problems are just too deep rotted, as that an increase in my smv, would change that. I'm honestly broken beyond repair. Inceldom is just one of my many problems.

No, because high inhib comes from the fear of ridicule and rejection. When you're Chad, people don't reject you and give you a pass on your imperfections. Why fear about how other people see you if you will only get validation?

My brain would probably adapt to being seen as handsome and wanted by women, so it would reduce my social difficulty, break my high inhibition and boost my confidence so much that i would probably be able to function normally and be seen as normal.

Yes I would tbh

Of course not