Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel High heels are the definition of suicidefuel.

• Thread starter Mexicanmanletcel
  • Start date
Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Every man or manlet in this case, should have in mind if you're taller than a foid in heels. EVEN if you're inches taller than her, if she wears heels and mogs you, its over. Fuck this shit. And toilets think this is acceptable, they don't think that if you TAKE THOSE HEELS OFF, WE ARE TALLER THAN YOU

@Reprobus thoughts?

I do not like women in heels. I think natty feet are sexy.

foids on average want a man 8 inches taller than them jfl

Being short for them isn't even a big deal yet they still wear heels cuz they're insecure. That won't make them sympathetic to a manlet though. If you dont significantly mog her with heels forget about it

Never liked high heels

maybe high heels are made so its easier for women to overlook my 5'4 ass :feelskek:

@Reprobus thoughts?
I’ve never been a fan of high heels. Similar to makeup it just boosts their ego and gives them superficial confidence. If men started calling out women on this crap it would do us all some good

Another example of pretty much everything about foids being enhanced by accessories.

I’ve never been a fan of high heels. Similar to makeup it just boosts their ego and gives them superficial confidence. If men started calling out women on this crap it would do us all some good
Another example of pretty much everything about foids being enhanced by accessories.
High iq

I hate when they wear that tbh

Hurr durr only 6'5 Chad's because I'm 5'2 and wear 8 inch heels :feelstastyman:

with fakeup, heels, and push up bras foids are basically cyborgs at this point

I get mogged even if they dont use them

Even worst if she mogs you without heels