Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory High female-to-male gender ratio solves (almost) every problem in society

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Hate Cuckservatives Hate Prostitutes
★★
Young foids are in short supply all around the world. This is because there are 105 males born for every 100 females. In the past, disease (men have biologically weaker immune systems) and war kept the male population in check. Even if the gender ratio was completely equal, there would still be hordes of incel men. This is because many foids share the same Chads. Men and women don't have the same reproductive value.

What I'm saying is: Foids can be hypergamous and choosey because they are a rare resource.

I truly believe that a high female-to-male ratio is the solution to almost all our problems.

The gender ratio has to be high enough that Chad starts developing standards and rejects sub-5 foids. Why would he fuck goblina when he could fuck stacylite instead? Then many foids will have no choice but to settle with their looksmatches.

In 1850s Uruguay, most of the male population was slain after a great war. The resulting gender ratio was 12 females for every male. Rich men took large harems. A European migrant, whose SMV was rock bottom in the west, could easily amass a harem of 30 foids. Even the street dweller could get a wife.

The problem is war is too violent and causes way to much human suffering. Maybe in the future, with AI wombs, we can artificially pump out much more female babies than male ones.

@DarkStarDown @WorthlessSlavicShit @comradespiderman29 @Cayden Zhang isn't this already the case in EE and EA which just happen to be the worst race traitor regions kek

Except them crime ridden niggers. That still would be an issue in society. Relocate all of em to Africa

Your logic is sound, but the female to male ration would have to increase dramatically. Even if there were 1.5 females for every male they'd still be chad only and have ridiculous standards. Maybe if there were 2 or more females for every male we might stand more of a chance.

Oh yeah look at Ukraine/Russia where there's more females than males, great society...

Oh yeah look at Ukraine/Russia where there's more females than males, great society...
Putin GIF by BabylonBee

It doesn't work, see: college campuses where women outnumber men 3 to 2. Women will continue to ignore sub8 men, they will be semi-content alone, choosing to bang frat chad at parties instead

Your logic is sound, but the female to male ration would have to increase dramatically. Even if there were 1.5 females for every male they'd still be chad only and have ridiculous standards. Maybe if there were 2 or more females for every male we might stand more of a chance.
2-1 is not enough. Also many Ukrainian women have already fled.

It doesn't work, see: college campuses where women outnumber men 3 to 2. Women will continue to ignore sub8 men, they will be semi-content alone, choosing to bang frat chad at parties instead
The gender ratio needs to be something crazy is like 12-1. Read the example I provided above.

normie males need to go die in war and let the foids for us non-NT to breed

women would still prefer to be alone than give us a chance. its not about the ratio of women to men, its about their hypergamous biological instincts to only go for the best men

I'm pretty sure they just need to be forcibly married off at 12 with a bit of a grape :feelsYall:

@DarkStarDown @WorthlessSlavicShit @comradespiderman29 @Cayden Zhang isn't this already the case in EE and EA which just happen to be the worst race traitor regions kek
It's not exactly the case anywhere in the world actually, since as OP mentioned, more males are born than females. This does eventually switch the opposite way, since females live longer than males pretty much everywhere in the world, but by that point the females usually can't have children anymore and have most of their relationships behind them already. Russia comes quite close to this, as this switch happens at the 35-year-old population, but by that point most of those women are already married and/or mothers. For the rest of EE, it's about 50-60.

The gender ratio needs to be something crazy is like 12-1. Read the example I provided above.
Exactly. This would have to be insane, women don't really have too much problem with Chad-sharing.

Just wait till 40 bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

Chad just gets bigger harems

No, the only thing that could solve inceldom is forced monogamy

Foids would just travel to another country to get chad cock

Kek yeah at my university it was like 70% women and 30% men and I still ended up as a pathetic incel loser to no avail. Women would literally rather fuck a criminal or even an animal of a different species like a dog before even considering being with or even around an incel. So at my uni they would just orbit Chads at part of his harem, and have hookups with him.

12 to 1 could probably tip the scales a little bit. But that would be very extremes circumstances to get to that level and with all the shitty propaganda these days we'd likely end up with a bunch of ftm trannies and lesbians too if there were that few men left.

Young foids are in short supply all around the world. This is because there are 105 males born for every 100 females. In the past, disease (men have biologically weaker immune systems) and war kept the male population in check. Even if the gender ratio was completely equal, there would still be hordes of incel men. This is because many foids share the same Chads. Men and women don't have the same reproductive value.

What I'm saying is: Foids can be hypergamous and choosey because they are a rare resource.

I truly believe that a high female-to-male ratio is the solution to almost all our problems.

The gender ratio has to be high enough that Chad starts developing standards and rejects sub-5 foids. Why would he fuck goblina when he could fuck stacylite instead? Then many foids will have no choice but to settle with their looksmatches.

In 1850s Uruguay, most of the male population was slain after a great war. The resulting gender ratio was 12 females for every male. Rich men took large harems. A European migrant, whose SMV was rock bottom in the west, could easily amass a harem of 30 foids. Even the street dweller could get a wife.

The problem is war is too violent and causes way to much human suffering. Maybe in the future, with AI wombs, we can artificially pump out much more female babies than male ones.
You’re forgetting the part about some of them turning lesbian or being nigger lovers

No good gender ratio for your face/height/autism

This is legitimately something you can blame all non-whites on, yet it also proves non-whites are based at the same time

Just make it so that 1 man have to marry 1 women and ban sex outside of marriage / contraception = problem solved.

This is what our ancestors did and it worked.

But you guys dont want to be christian anymore, so in a way we got what we deserve

wtf do you think i am pro war??
nigga duh :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

wars will either release you out of your misery or you survive and come back to a very favorable gender ratio where the price of pusi is free or very low

you're cucked if you're anti-war as an incel, our cucked world hasn't had a big war for years
gender ratio is a core black pill btw

also after ww2 check the gender ratios for eu/russia
those mofos were eating

imo 0.5:1 male:female ratio would solve everything
chads would actually be lot less stable in that scenario, since they would be highly valued taking them out aka unaliving them:feelsrope: would net other males with bountiful results of higher quality foids. basically everyone will be gunning for their heads :feelshmm:

Last edited:
men have biologically weaker immune systems
I have looked up life-expectency stats of different eras. It was more or less same for both men and foids. I think I have seen it in multiple studies tho that males are much more vulnerable when they are born or in the womb. Also, gender ratio was likely 1:1 at birth since there are studies that prove fewer males are during tough times.

Last edited:
The world wasn't designed to solve men's plights. Gender-ratio has been THE biggest blackpill for me. It's a vicious cycle.

Why do you think females of other species are enabled to lay so many eggs while foids get so few in their life time? It's a rigged game and you're playing into it more by advocating for perpetuity of chad harems.

Last edited:
I think male labour would be much more valued than college meme degrees. Foids would rather be married and stay home than do those jobs. Even in the current society, foids quit jobs after marriage all the time.

watch the fucking sexmisja 1984 movie
we are slownly moving into this shitty reality in poland

The future of humanity is either going to be like presented in these two games
1. Meet'N Fuck Star Mission
2. Subverse

Guh if we ever manage to find way to hybernate humans for prolonged amount of time, Chads will become only a tool to breed with Stacies, Beckys will become infertile and basically like bee workers and we will be dead/nonexistent.

Paraguay, not Uruguay. Completely different countries.

Based, i'm a supporter of male population control too. Doesn't even have to be anything too extreme btw, i think 1.5 women for every man should be more than enough.

watch the fucking sexmisja 1984 movie
we are slownly moving into this shitty reality in poland

Quickly, the gynocracy is already here, it just needs to consolidate power by killing 99% of the males...

Based, i'm a supporter of male population control too. Doesn't even have to be anything too extreme btw, i think 1.5 women for every man should be enough.

I think 50 toilets to 1 man is probably better, or 100 toilets to 1 man. But we slowly get to this number by making it illegal for most couples to have sons but not necessarily to kill all current men. That is, unless you're super handsome, intelligent, tall, White or Asian as a COUPLE you cannot have sons. All other groups of people should only have daughters and the men will impregnate all toilets. This way the average IQ and height and level or Whiteness/Asianness around the world will quickly shoot up.

Any male offspring found outside of government regulations will be harvested for stemcels or other biological harvesting.

Because this means that we'll have a large generation of young toilets the last incels in history will be able to all get fucking harems before the 100 toilets for 1 male sex ratio becomes the norm.