Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High class is law

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
High class looks will always remain law. If you don’t want to idolize looking high class, eloquent & wealthy it’s over for your iq.

I don’t know how thug maxxing theories got so popular on this forum. Are a lot of you guys genuine poorfags or smth or most of you probably aren’t but probably live around shitholes.

Living around some shit hole ghetto even if you are middle class may convince people to idolize that. But low income Incels are kinda screwed in their shithole environment. Gladly most Incels are middle class but being low income around shit areas must suck.

no income for your face.

no income for your face.
:soy:

What’s better buddy being an incel from a high class area or being incel from a low income shithole lol

lol from what i see thugmaxxers get way more bitches than high class dudes. High class dudes are usually complete spergs

:soy:

What’s better buddy being an incel from a high class area or being incel from a low income shithole lol
high income for sure.

but it won't solve your inceldom.

being incel in area with lowlife scum will make sure you will be a victim of assault time to time

lol from what i see thugmaxxers get way more bitches than high class dudes. High class dudes are usually complete spergs
They get ugly ghetto subhumans who cares. Very rarely do you see them pull bad bitches lmfao.
high income for sure.

but it won't solve your inceldom.
That’s not the point of the thread. The point is thugmaxxing won’t solve your inceldom and is stupid to do if you didn’t grow up around that. A lot of people here promote it.
being incel in area with lowlife scum will make sure you will be a victim of assault time to time
Yup

stupid to do if you didn’t grow up around that
it should come natural, no sub5 shy social outcast will be a thug, if he tries he will get humiliated by other real thugs because they perfectly sense weaknesses and insecurity

Didnt know that Richard Ramirez or Jeremy Meeks were high class /s

High class looks will always remain law. If you don’t want to idolize looking high class, eloquent & wealthy it’s over for your iq.

I don’t know how thug maxxing theories got so popular on this forum. Are a lot of you guys genuine poorfags or smth or most of you probably aren’t but probably live around shitholes.

Living around some shit hole ghetto even if you are middle class may convince people to idolize that. But low income Incels are kinda screwed in their shithole environment. Gladly most Incels are middle class but being low income around shit areas must suck.
I live in a remote town of 2k inhabitants. It's over for me

Poorfag cope
Are you some rich dude? We were lower middle class always I think, but ever since my dad died I’m a broke fucker because only my mom works right now. I need to get a job soon to make some cash. Neither of my parents made much more than 40k a year

Just be a Yankee-English stereotype without any real depth theory

I strive every day to be the supreme gentleman.

Are you some rich dude?
No i was standard middle class/working class. Also I don’t have any issue with working class people lol. Ghetto and working class are 2 different things lol.

Working class people are respectable and should be respected. Ghetto people are cancer and usually very awful. So respect to the working class and those in poverty but fuck ghetto hoodrats lol.

Are you some rich dude? We were lower middle class always I think, but ever since my dad died I’m a broke fucker because only my mom works right now. I need to get a job soon to make some cash. Neither of my parents made much more than 40k a year

Do you live in the city? Also we’re pretty much similar but it wasn’t equal like that. My dad made far more than my mom but 100K-110K around here isn’t much in this expensive area. A lot of richfags here. But yea most people are low middle class and since we were only children we were essentially middle class especially since we “owned” our homes.
Lmao, how is that cope, explain
looks and NT >>>> but that doesn’t change how stupid thug maxxing is and the idolization of it on this forum.

True thugs live in shitty violent projects and the women they get are subhumans. Meeks and Richard Ramirez lived in shithole areas and garnered looks worship through status maxxing well crime maxxing which elevated them to status because of their looks

Dnr

No i was standard middle class/working class. Also I don’t have any issue with working class people lol. Ghetto and working class are 2 different things lol.
I see
Working class people are respectable and should be respected. Ghetto people are cancer and usually very awful. So respect to the working class and those in poverty but fuck ghetto hoodrats lol.
Based take
Do you live in the city? Also we’re pretty much similar but it wasn’t equal like that. My dad made far more than my mom but 100K-110K around here isn’t much in this expensive area. A lot of richfags here. But yea most people are low middle class and since we were only children we were essentially middle class especially since we “owned” our homes.
Nah. I live in the suburbs. We also have a cabin in the countryside

Nah. I live in the suburbs. We also have a cabin in the countryside
that’s pretty nice tbh. Must be a good place to rot when you want to be off the grid and in nature

that’s pretty nice tbh. Must be a good place to rot when you want to be off the grid and in nature
It is, until the shitass neighbors come over drunk/ high on drugs and are being retarded

Damn. Is it in a rural area with red necks.
It is. Rural, and we have about 5 acres of land, but the neighbors can easily walk over. Most red necks are cool and ok. I consider myself a red neck as I do retarded stuff for fun like lighting batteries in fire and making big campfires. That I burn old shoes in. It’s the small minority that are pests

Sure, but you still want to look low trust and have an “edge” to you

I am in college in hopes my dream career will help me be upper class

1725312736904g