Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High Chinese IQ is probably faked

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Most race realists agree that the reason IQ scores among races are so different boils mostly down to a difference in climate, with people who evolved in colder climates having to be more intelligent to survive in the cold compared to the races who lived in the warmer parts of the world. IQ is massively linked to economic prosperity and power. According to what we have been told, Asians have the highest IQ with nations like Japan, Korea, and China having an average IQ between 100-105.

And yet, in the case of China some things just don't add up.

For starters, look at this map (if the map doesn't load automatically the select the globe that displays average land temp): https://www.echalk.co.uk/Science/physics/solarSystem/InteractiveEarth/interactiveEarth.html

China is mostly that cold compared to the rest of east asia. There are PORTIONS of it that have similar heat to the other east asian nations, but most of it appears to be pretty warm. This combined with the fact that China hasn't been as successful as the other east asian nations and the fact that the Chinese have a reputation for being rude/crude compared to other Asians makes me believe that the high Chinese IQ is probably fake, and that it's actually only the specific elements of the Chinese population living in the northern parts of the nation that have IQ similar to those of Japan and Korea.

Chinese living outside of China also have high IQ, but this could be explained in that it's mostly the more intelligent Chinese who even have the money needed to make it into other nations in the first place.

The race pill just got even more bleak.

IQ is fake.

My IQ isn't even that great (it's 98, which is 2 points below the average of 100) and I still don't try to bullshit myself. IQ is correlated with literally everything of value. Even good looks are correlated with higher IQ.

I find it amusing that most of the people here are willing to admit they are ugly but not that IQ is real.

mostly down to a difference in climate, with people who evolved in colder climates having to be more intelligent

You're close but it's actually because of a change of seasons and having to prepare for the winter.

Cold climate alone isn't as effective.

As for the Chinese they are a scammer race.

I'd have lots of respect for China if they went democratic and ditched communism, they got a lot to be proud of.

Right now though they're one of the biggest threats to the free world and more importantly, based Japan.

My IQ isn't even that great (it's 98, which is 2 points below the average of 100) and I still don't try to bullshit myself. IQ is correlated with literally everything of value. Even good looks are correlated with higher IQ.

I find it amusing that most of the people here are willing to admit they are ugly but not that IQ is real.
This is why the jews already won, they IQ mog everyone

Low iq post, East Asians excel at STEM, open your eyes and look around schools, clearly high iq.

It's because unattractive people have always coped by thinking they're high IQ

Most race realists agree that the reason IQ scores among races are so different boils mostly down to a difference in climate, with people who evolved in colder climates having to be more intelligent to survive in the cold compared to the races who lived in the warmer parts of the world. IQ is massively linked to economic prosperity and power. According to what we have been told, Asians have the highest IQ with nations like Japan, Korea, and China having an average IQ between 100-105.

And yet, in the case of China some things just don't add up.

For starters, look at this map (if the map doesn't load automatically the select the globe that displays average land temp): https://www.echalk.co.uk/Science/physics/solarSystem/InteractiveEarth/interactiveEarth.html

China is mostly that cold compared to the rest of east asia. There are PORTIONS of it that have similar heat to the other east asian nations, but most of it appears to be pretty warm. This combined with the fact that China hasn't been as successful as the other east asian nations and the fact that the Chinese have a reputation for being rude/crude compared to other Asians makes me believe that the high Chinese IQ is probably fake, and that it's actually only the specific elements of the Chinese population living in the northern parts of the nation that have IQ similar to those of Japan and Korea.

Chinese living outside of China also have high IQ, but this could be explained in that it's mostly the more intelligent Chinese who even have the money needed to make it into other nations in the first place.

The race pill just got even more bleak.

Of all the shit i see chinese do online and meeting them. They are fuckin low iq. Sure the ones that made it out were smart enough to do so. But the tourists or chinese in china are dumb. They are refered to as the nigs of asia. Loud obnoxious and cutters. I mentioned it here before.
Cliffs?

Jfl @ not being a ((Jew)) in 2019

EQ>IQ anyways. But there is a difference between Asian work ethic though. We are like robots, don’t fuck with us

the climates theory is a meme
manorialism, downward social mobility and the hajnal line is where it's at

Last edited:
Low iq post, East Asians excel at STEM, open your eyes and look around schools, clearly high iq.
So do Indians who have average iq of niggers.
Bottleneck migration to west tells you fuck all about their average.

Chinese IQ is most likely taken from coastal elites. Their historic record also suggests they aren't as intelligent as Europeans

a communist regime faking statistics? wow you must be really high iq to have figured this out.

Last edited:
It's because they are forced to studycel to the extreme from a young age. Their natural iq is no higher than anyone else's.

It's because they are forced to studycel to the extreme from a young age. Their natural iq is no higher than anyone else's.
IQ is natural IQ by definition brainlet

High iq alone will never get anyone ever young pussy.