Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi

• Thread starter Bane of Arthropods
  • Start date
Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
:dab: this is a test

If only ur title had a period at the end of it

Is this the new postmax thread? :feelsYall:

Over for testcels.

because it would be what @-BrettyBoy- would say, sucks that his legendary “Hi.” Thread got deleted by the mods :feelsree:
Wait why'd it get deleted?

This thread's namesake was indeed one of the most legendary on the forum.

Good times, man, good times.
ngl i just wanted to see if you could delete your own threads. i thought you could do it within a certain time limit but apparently not. I guess this meaningless postmaxx thread is now here for all eternity :feelsautistic:

Lol my copypasta got deleted. Apparently you gotta PM a mod. Thanks mods!
i made this thread to see if i could help you but it looks like everything worked out fine in the end lol

ngl i just wanted to see if you could delete your own threads. i thought you could do it within a certain time limit but apparently not. I guess this meaningless postmaxx thread is now here for all eternity :feelsautistic:
Holy shit, I just noticed you just joined and you already have almost 200 posts on your first day. Good start ngl.

Holy shit, I just noticed you just joined and you already have almost 200 posts on your first day. Good start ngl.
Thanks frend. It was either minecraft all day or postmaxx all day, and the time sure does fly.
@Valiant Virgin also i've been lurking for a few months actually just never got around to making an account tbh ngl