Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi, my presentation

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm a spanish incel like my name says. I'm a 25 year old virgin, never kissed with a girl and every time I tried to have girlfriend I failed because I'm ugly and I think that the girls only went to dates with me because I was so pathetic they wanted to make fun o me after. And I study mechanical engineering (failing everything because I don't actually like it) so there aren't any other femoids at university to meet, and if I tried it would be worse.

I never go out on weekends and I spend all time in online forums, watching anime and playing videogames. It was all so different and easy when I was a child. When you're 10 no one mocks you because youre short or have weak chin. Also in Spain femoids are very exigent and they want all Chads even if they are fucking ugly whales with 100 kilos of makeup.

You seem quite alright to me

Bienvenidos :D

Well thats how it is

Beinvenidos amigo, espero que vayas hacer amigos con algunos miembros de aqui y que te valla bien. :)