Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi I have some questions about life

Chick Hicks

Chick Hicks

Greycel
Okay so I'm 18+ M and I don't understand why care about relationships, passing genes etc.
I mean when we die, let's assume there's no afterlife, then when you die, you die.
I have never been in relationship and I don't understand why I should try. I heard many answers why, one is to pass genes, but if so, why should I care about my genes, it's just a lump of many ancestors genes stitched together, why should we care about future generations, why care what they think, if we die then the future is meaningless to us, they won't talk about some rando that did almost nothing of value, and was gray nobody, future generations will forget about your existence in like a centry, and you'll be for them, just like those ambiguous ancestors you know nothing about, other than genes you share with them, you don't know who they were. Another thing that comes to mind when talking about relationships is that some do that to feel less lonely, I don't understand how can you can't be alone in long periods of time in current age, I mean we have internet where you can post stuff, interact with people and all. Some say that you should be with someone to have help when you get old, in my opinion if you are under 80+ you can manage, but after that you have lived through life, your body is weak and you should accept living with it, or should I say dying with it, Some say relationship is just for sex, just to feel good, in my opinion just going for chemical rush from your brain when you ejaculate is like feeling thirsty and going to bar to just order water, plain old, know even by animals water, instead of something more interesting. If we just go for easy way out and just want rush of dopamine why not do drugs or smt. I think that when looking for happiness dopamine is not the best way, better way to find happiness is to achieve something. What I mean by something is little, and bigger goals, making it through the day, buying a new car, repairing old car, losing weight, making art etc. I just think that short rush of happiness is less worth than constant form time to time happiness that you achieved that by yourself. Humanity is filled with hatred, agony, envy and above all greed, why endure that, why care about it, caring about yourself is in my opinion better be someone rather than be part of a group. Why care what happens when we leave leave humanity, if there's no afterlife, there's no salvation for us in our lifetime then we can just enjoy life. What I mean by enjoying life? I don't mean going to buffet and eating over and over the same dish, I think it's better to try sorrow, happiness, etc. I mean average person lives around 80 years, you've got time. The most important thing in life is not to stagnate, if you do one thing over and over you'll be tired of living, wanting to achieve ecstasy by having intercourse is short period of time where you feel empowered, dopamine hit, and all that. Why focus your life on that, why not try looking for happiness somewhere else. Today society it all about everyone wanting to be rich, wanting to have intercourse with someone they like, why not try looking for happiness somewhere else. When person is born their mind is empty canvas and people ant their actions paint out of it a picture, they'll see someone do something, someone say something and absorb it like a sponge, if not for our brains learning we would just be animals. Why endure the animal part of our brain that tells us to procreate, and gain power, in form of money, sex,, etc. I'm not telling you people how to live I just don't understand why people care only about other peoples sex, race, when you can care about what you are and what you can be I think it's more fulfilling than spiral of greed. I just don't get it why people care so much about others their feelings, or lack of, when you can care about yourself and how to better yourself, if we want we don't have to look at other people and what they think, we just have to earn enough money to get by and a little more to put in some hobby or passion. I might be dumb, can you guys tell me what you think?

TLDR: Why care about everyone else and sex, when you can just make yourself happy in simpler ways?

Well enjoy your 1 hour or so before your inevitable ban

Okay so I'm 18+ M and I don't understand why care about relationships, passing genes etc.
I mean when we die, let's assume there's no afterlife, then when you die, you die.
I have never been in relationship and I don't understand why I should try. I heard many answers why, one is to pass genes, but if so, why should I care about my genes, it's just a lump of many ancestors genes stitched together, why should we care about future generations, why care what they think, if we die then the future is meaningless to us, they won't talk about some rando that did almost nothing of value, and was gray nobody, future generations will forget about your existence in like a centry, and you'll be for them, just like those ambiguous ancestors you know nothing about, other than genes you share with them, you don't know who they were. Another thing that comes to mind when talking about relationships is that some do that to feel less lonely, I don't understand how can you can't be alone in long periods of time in current age, I mean we have internet where you can post stuff, interact with people and all. Some say that you should be with someone to have help when you get old, in my opinion if you are under 80+ you can manage, but after that you have lived through life, your body is weak and you should accept living with it, or should I say dying with it, Some say relationship is just for sex, just to feel good, in my opinion just going for chemical rush from your brain when you ejaculate is like feeling thirsty and going to bar to just order water, plain old, know even by animals water, instead of something more interesting. If we just go for easy way out and just want rush of dopamine why not do drugs or smt. I think that when looking for happiness dopamine is not the best way, better way to find happiness is to achieve something. What I mean by something is little, and bigger goals, making it through the day, buying a new car, repairing old car, losing weight, making art etc. I just think that short rush of happiness is less worth than constant form time to time happiness that you achieved that by yourself. Humanity is filled with hatred, agony, envy and above all greed, why endure that, why care about it, caring about yourself is in my opinion better be someone rather than be part of a group. Why care what happens when we leave leave humanity, if there's no afterlife, there's no salvation for us in our lifetime then we can just enjoy life. What I mean by enjoying life? I don't mean going to buffet and eating over and over the same dish, I think it's better to try sorrow, happiness, etc. I mean average person lives around 80 years, you've got time. The most important thing in life is not to stagnate, if you do one thing over and over you'll be tired of living, wanting to achieve ecstasy by having intercourse is short period of time where you feel empowered, dopamine hit, and all that. Why focus your life on that, why not try looking for happiness somewhere else. Today society it all about everyone wanting to be rich, wanting to have intercourse with someone they like, why not try looking for happiness somewhere else. When person is born their mind is empty canvas and people ant their actions paint out of it a picture, they'll see someone do something, someone say something and absorb it like a sponge, if not for our brains learning we would just be animals. Why endure the animal part of our brain that tells us to procreate, and gain power, in form of money, sex,, etc. I'm not telling you people how to live I just don't understand why people care only about other peoples sex, race, when you can care about what you are and what you can be I think it's more fulfilling than spiral of greed. I just don't get it why people care so much about others their feelings, or lack of, when you can care about yourself and how to better yourself, if we want we don't have to look at other people and what they think, we just have to earn enough money to get by and a little more to put in some hobby or passion. I might be dumb, can you guys tell me what you think?

TLDR: Why care about everyone else and sex, when you can just make yourself happy in simpler ways?
@Diocel @Idotms thoughts on this thread
@Broly

Holy shit brocel paragraphs exist for a reason.
Why care about everyone else and sex, when you can just make yourself happy in simpler ways?
because we are biologically programed to seek sex and reproduce. Sure you can be happy by doing and accomplishing other things but at the end of the day you're still aren't getting your basic need of love and sex met.

Last edited:
Imagine the hapiness you would feel after your wife just pooped out your kid out of her womb.

Holy shit brocel paragraphs exist for a reason.

because we are biologically programed to seek sex and reproduce. Sure you can be happy by doing and accomplishing other things but at the end of the day you're still aren't getting your basic need of love and sex met.
Is it basic if we can live without it?
Oh and sorry I'm new I'm still not sure how this site exactly operates

Because man and woman originally belong to each other. The only way you can find happiness is in true love.

Plus you can't cope with other things like video games your whole life. If you are late twenties you want a significant other, and maybe marriage or kids. You can't spend your whole life alone, and also, that is your only way to have a stable social live. Since all your friends will focus on their families. If you don't do the same, society won't take you serious and treat you like an outcast. Leading to even more pain and exclusion. Finding a partner that is faithful and staying faithful is the only meaningful thing in live.

Coping merely delays the roping.

It may not be as live or die as water or food, but humans are still social creatures that have a drive to replicate their genes to the next generation so it is needed to be fulfilled and satisfied as a person.

Because man and woman originally belong to each other. The only way you can find happiness is in true love.

Plus you can't cope with other things like video games your whole life. If you are late twenties you want a significant other, and maybe marriage or kids. You can't spend your whole life alone, and also, that is your only way to have a stable social live. Since all your friends will focus on their families. If you don't do the same, society won't take you serious and treat you like an outcast. Leading to even more pain and exclusion. Finding a partner that is faithful and staying faithful is the only meaningful thing in live.
What about enduring exclusion, coping with being and outcast and rejecting society's norms, and i think that happiness is different for everyone, if you can only see yourself happy in true love, then I can only wish good luck m8. I guess that's just my case that I can be happy in different ways than love.

ok MGTOW its time for you to go your own way. fuck off somewhere else with this.

What about enduring exclusion, coping with being and outcast and rejecting society's norms, and i think that happiness is different for everyone, if you can only see yourself happy in true love, then I can only wish good luck m8. I guess that's just my case that I can be happy in different ways than love.
Good luck with that, but for me true love gives the only real fulfillment. Being denied of it is a cruel and painful fate.

And being excluded is not only about rejecting society's norms. People will look at you different and treat you different and this can affect your mental health as well. For example you will have higher chance at psychosis and depression and die earlier.

It may not be as live or die as water or food, but humans are still social creatures that have a drive to replicate their genes to the next generation so it is needed to be fulfilled and satisfied as a person
I think that just depends on a person, some need more socializing some less, for me texting with people online is totally fine

tenor.gif

You are not going to tell me that you deluding yourself that sex isn't a basic human necessity going to lead to a happier life. I don't care for foids anymore not like I got a chance anyway besides 2d > 3d but even I know that fucking women is essential and I still want to do it even if I gotta pay.

tenor.gif

You are not going to tell me that you deluding yourself that sex isn't a basic human necessity going to lead to a happier life. I don't care for foids anymore not like I got a chance anyway besides 2d > 3d but even I know that fucking women is essential and I still want to do it even if I gotta pay.
I don't feel like I need sex, and I don't know how this is essential, i mean i know that it's essential for humanity to survive, but for an individual i dunno, I'll wait and see maybe one day i will understand how i am wrong, and why i need that

I don't feel like I need sex, and I don't know how this is essential, i mean i know that it's essential for humanity to survive, but for an individual i dunno, I'll wait and see maybe one day i will understand how i am wrong, and why i need that
Yes you just wait

Just wait until you get to your mid twenties boyo