Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Hi guys teehee rant :(

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I get it, loneliness sucks! Im a lonely what you would call a 'normie' female here and will be especially lonely on Valentines day teehee. I've had many requests by average guys for dating and sex but those guys just aren't up to my standards.

I'm trying to find a nice guy who's funny attractive, big muscles and nice head of hair! Oh and needs to be tall! Oh did I mention he needs to be attractive? Oh shit I did silly meee teehee. Anyway if u could find a guy that fits this description I'll love you forever xoxoxxo good vibes only

Um sweaty you're not entitled to a relationship. just be yourself and youll find someone who like your personality

Sounds like a "femcel"

Stay strong girl. Don’t settle for any man until you find one that’s good enough for you! I’m sure a tall hot broad shouldered brick skulled high testosterone killer will sweep you off your feet and cum in your mouth.. yassss queen slayyy

>848 messges in DMs unread

spread your legs as much as you can gurrl

hey friend, me too l am alone for 2 weeks now, my ex insulted me, what a disgusting guy. Let's party tonight ^^^^^^^^

i haven't had sex in a month.
p.s. blowjobs don't count teehee

i haven't had sex in a month.
p.s. blowjobs don't count teehee
1382921870250 zpse61ddba9

This stunner is awaiting a Stacy :feelskek: @Damo the incel

I get it, loneliness sucks! Im a lonely what you would call a 'normie' female here and will be especially lonely on Valentines day teehee. I've had many requests by average guys for dating and sex but those guys just aren't up to my standards.

I'm trying to find a nice guy who's funny attractive, big muscles and nice head of hair! Oh and needs to be tall! Oh did I mention he needs to be attractive? Oh shit I did silly meee teehee. Anyway if u could find a guy that fits this description I'll love you forever xoxoxxo good vibes only
Big yikes! So much to unpack here, first of all you're entitled sweaty, just like those inkel losers!
Second, it's almost as if you need to see past the physical personality is the most important, my sweet summer child.

Um sweaty you're not entitled to a relationship. just be yourself and youll find someone who like your personality
Updooooot to you my dude!

Is it true that the "femcel" subreddit had to be hidden because they were getting tons and tons of PMs from guys wanting to date them? :feelskek:

this is what I have been waiting for @PM_ME_STRIPPERS yass gurl slaaay
Is it true that the "femcel" subreddit had to be hidden because they were getting tons and tons of PMs from guys wanting to date them? :feelskek:
heard that too they are so damn ridiculous

Big yikes! So much to unpack here, first of all you're entitled sweaty, just like those inkel losers!
Second, it's almost as if you need to see past the physical personality is the most important, my sweet summer child.
fuck, spot on

heres a joke for u

whats inceltears favourite part of holiday/ vacation?

unpacking

fuck, spot on

heres a joke for u

whats inceltears favourite part of holiday/ vacation?

unpacking
They love their unpacking of big yikes material, maybe we can communicate with the creatures by mastering their cucklingo?