Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Hi, Grandson! Nice to see you! Do you have a girlfriend yet?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
9835ca96-a9dd-44e6-9e12-d66d33440395-jpeg.123126

"Umm… not yet, lol."

just moneymaxx bro.

There wont be anyone as bluepilled as grandparents

His problem is that he doesnt hold frame

Uncles and granparents visiting is very suifuel. Once I was asked by them after I said I didn't find a girlfriend yet "(surprised face) but why not?!", to which I replied "focusing on university first!".

"but you are so handsome, for sure you have a lot of women sending you texts"

:cryfeels:

Tell them "no, because online dating says women find 81% of men ugly."

Good idea if you want to die

END OF THE LINE GRANDPA!

you die with me!

over for grandsoncels :feelsUgh:

A shower can solve his problem.

My granddad height mogs me, he's a 6'4 chad with a josef stalin moustache, while i am a 5'11 incel manlet fag

My granddad height mogs me, he's a 6'4 chad with a josef stalin moustache, while i am a 5'11 incel manlet fag
Both my graddads moged me, maternal was 3 inches taller than me, fathernal was NW0 in his 50s, but I still really miss them :cryfeels:

"You just need a haircut son"

My maternal grandad would have been incel if not for arranged marriage

''Oh, you don't have one? sad to hear, just wagecuck till you hit the fuckin wall to betabuxx an old used up roastie my son. It worked for me!''

Nobody in my extended family even asks. They know it's over for me.

Took them long enough.

YOU JUST NEED TO BE MORE CONFIDENT GRANDSON

What are you people talking about? Your relatives actually ask this?

His attitude HAS to be the reason he ain't gettin laid :soy:

Nobody in my extended family even asks. They know it's over for me.

Took them long enough.
I don't think mine have ever asked me this, ever. Is that so abnormal?

I don't think mine have ever asked me this, ever. Is that so abnormal?

It is abnormal. For many people that age, born anywhere from 1930-1960, it was just a normal thing that once you got to around 20 years old, you would get ready to get married and have kids. My grandmother talks about it like its just an instrinsic part of life, because everyone she knows is married with kids. She also wants me to have kids so she can have more infants for her to coddle and fawn over.

She always asks if I have a girlfriend, and i always say no, and she looks sad and disappointed. For her, she cant imagine anyone being happy without marriage and kids, so she projects her own desires on to everyone else, including me.

It is abnormal. For many people that age, born anywhere from 1930-1960, it was just a normal thing that once you got to around 20 years old, you would get ready to get married and have kids. My grandmother talks about it like its just an instrinsic part of life, because everyone she knows is married with kids. She also wants me to have kids so she can have more infants for her to coddle and fawn over.

She always asks if I have a girlfriend, and i always say no, and she looks sad and disappointed. For her, she cant imagine anyone being happy without marriage and kids, so she projects her own desires on to everyone else, including me.
My grandma was a whore who lost virginity at 15 to a 30 year old.

She doesn't ask

Nobody cares to ask me that.

You'd be happier if you had a girl who loved you though.

Maybe, just maybe, you'd have a girlfriend if you started respecting women :soy:

This line gets me every time :feelsrope: It’s almost as if they’re taunting me
I agree, they know it is over. They are like the thought police daring you to say something non-conformist, to expose yourself so you can be ostracised.
Yet they also know you are too cowardly to do it and be confronted by everyone and so will just submissvely answer with some bullshit bluepill.
It's psychological torture

I have no words for that guy in OP's pic.
Oh wait, I have two actually
It's over.

I just started saying "Yeah I've got a few actually" and when they press I just say yeah that's how dating is nowadays.

How can someone look at him and think personality matters

he passed away shortly after telling me that I need to be brave and that my cousins are far ahead and I should catch up to them.
in fact almost all my grandparents are gone and I still have nothing. there's no limit to the evil of this world.
wish i knew where i should be brave, since the only thing left to show bravery in, is how much jewdick you can take.

All he has to do is learn some game and he’d slay!