Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HGHmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So I am going to be 19 in less than 2 months and I am 5'10 right out of bed (5'9 night), can HGH give me a boost of height, or it won't work?

Won't work that late into puberty.

People still tell me that I am still growing
They're probably lying to make you feel better. It's possible though unlikely.

If you don't even know whether you're growing or not still then taking hgh is a horrible idea.

If you have the money go for it. Prolly won't do much if anything but it's worth a shot

It wont work because your growth plates are most likely already closed at 19.

HGHmaxxing is the most optimal from 13-15

They're probably lying to make you feel better. It's possible though unlikely.

If you don't even know whether you're growing or not still then taking hgh is a horrible idea.
It wont work because your growth plates are most likely already closed at 19.

HGHmaxxing is the most optimal from 13-15
So LLsurgery is the only option?

I wouldn't recommend it, but yes, sadly its your only option at this point.

LL is 100k + plus extensive rehab + plus never being able to walk properly again + a bunch of other issues.

If you have the money go for it. Prolly won't do much if anything but it's worth a shot
Bad advice. Pharma grade HGH is expensive as fuck. @FallenPrime you should check up whether your growth plates are still open or not. If they are closed than 5'9-5'10 will be your height for the rest of your life no matter what you do (except maybe LL)
Also
Very shit tier option but trust me. If you are incel at 5'10. The problem is your face. Not height or anything like that.
This. 100%.

And,

Try Fila Disruptors you can reach 5'11ish with them and you can lie your way up to 6'. But remember what the poster above said. Face> everything

Bad advice. Pharma grade HGH is expensive as fuck. @FallenPrime you should check up whether your growth plates are still open or not. If they are closed than 5'9-5'10 will be your height for the rest of your life no matter what you do (except maybe LL)
Also

This. 100%.

And,

Try Fila Disruptors you can reach 5'11ish with them and you can lie your way up to 6'. But remember what the poster above said. Face> everything
I started my comment with "if you have the money".

For some richfags hgh is nothing

I started my comment with "if you have the money".

For some richfags hgh is nothing
Yeah that's true. However people also shouldn't cope like Eric Kanevsky because genetics is EVERYTHING.

Yeah that's true. However people also shouldn't cope like Eric Kanevsky because genetics is EVERYTHING.
Briefly trying to blast hgh for the purpose of getting taller is nothing like blasting grams of gear all year around like that Kanevsky coper lol

Growth plates closed = It's over. A physician can tell you if it is closed or not(Most likely closed at 19 but not definitely, get checked if you wish).

Nope.
Genetics is everything.

So I am going to be 19 in less than 2 months and I am 5'10 right out of bed (5'9 night), can HGH give me a boost of height, or it won't work?
Just get a HGH gut br0