Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey ugly, you will get plenty of matches by swiping right on ugly girls.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Sweaty if you are ugly, do not worry. Just swipe right on ugly girls, you'll get plenty of matches. :feelskek: :feelsgah: :feelshaha:

Attachments

• 2019-09-03 09.15.07.png
    2019-09-03 09.15.07.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 200
But I dont need ugly fermorloids. Even if they would swap me right, that be useless

Let they swap right only chads, I'm ok with that, but blet, cute beckies should swipe me right

Last edited:
we have standards too, whore.

Everything non-Chad is a 3/10 and should settle for a obese unkempt woman.

So, they just confirmed that it is all about looks and personality is a bad meme that needs to die.

ah, I see they are still living in 2015 or some shit

Last time I tried tinder, I swiped left on chicks I knew I had no chance with and swiped right on chicks I found repulsive. Guess what? Still didn’t get any dates and only 3 matches after 4 months. I had a brief conversation with one before she ghosted me.

Please explain how I get these ugly girls to match with me, please!

Last time I tried tinder, I swiped left on chicks I knew I had no chance with and swiped right on chicks I found repulsive. Guess what? Still didn’t get any dates and only 3 matches after 4 months. I had a brief conversation with one before she ghosted me.

Please explain how I get these ugly girls to match with me, please!
Foid is ridiculous. Even an ugly 2/10 looking foid won't settle less than a chadlite.

So, they just confirmed that it is all about looks and personality is a bad meme that needs to die.
True. Personality meme is the worst crap.

Hahaha what a joke if only they knew, last time i tried tinder (which i don't recommend to anyone who's sub 7, it's brutal) i triee to lower my standards and swiped right on foids that are way below my looksmatch basically 2-3 foids and RARELY did i get any matches and they won't even reply or read my messages . JFL at foids standards :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They actually live in some illusion.
They don't live in any illusion as they know blackpill well way before than us. They say all this bluepill shit because they like hoarding orbiters. If they tell truth, they won't get orbiters.
Hahaha what a joke if only they knew, last time i tried tinder (which i don't recommend to anyone who's sub 7, it's brutal) i triee to lower my standards and swiped right on foids that are way below my looksmatch basically 2-3 foids and RARELY did i get any matches and they won't even reply or read my messages . JFL at foids standards :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
She is a typical lying foid. What can expect from here..!

I swpie right on every foid who doesn't mention sexual stuff in her bio.

I swiped right on a tranny just to see if I’d get a match, I never did lmao. Tinder is a lot more fun when you don’t give a shit and just laugh at the bios of hideous landwhales.

Of course, it’s not funny if you think about them getting fucked and having decent relationships while you rot.

I swiped right on a tranny just to see if I’d get a match, I never did lmao. Tinder is a lot more fun when you don’t give a shit and just laugh at the bios of hideous landwhales.

Of course, it’s not funny if you think about them getting fucked and having decent relationships while you rot.
I feel so good for saving myself from humiliation by never trying tinder or any dating app though it won't matter whether I use dating app or not as I won't ever get a foid online or offline.

Last edited:
If only lookism affected ugly foids, maybe if they killed themselves every day because of their faces insurance companies would cover facial surgery... But subhuman foids still get pumped and dumped by chads and tyrones, getting ropes shot all over their fakeup ridden faces so they don't know the despair being truly ugly brings... Only men know this feeling.

If only lookism affected ugly foids, maybe if they killed themselves every day because of their faces insurance companies would cover facial surgery... But subhuman foids still get pumped and dumped by chads and tyrones, getting ropes shot all over their fakeup ridden faces so they don't know the despair being truly ugly brings... Only men know this feeling.
True. An ugly foid can easily get sex with guy who's far better looking but it happen in the guy case. Foids know this disparity and love it.

I don't understand why people think guys go for 8/10s and shit. It genuinely baffles me that they don't realise that the average guy will abandon his identity for the faintest chance at a 5/10 female

I don't understand why people think guys go for 8/10s and shit. It genuinely baffles me that they don't realise that the average guy will abandon his identity for the faintest chance at a 5/10 female
It's just an excuse of foids to justify their hypergamy and it is actually otherwise in reality. 3/10 foid swiping right only on guys above 7/10 while 6/10 looking guy swiping right mostly on girls between 6/10 and 3/10.

JFL at the simps here who say stuff like "I have standards sweaty", as if they'd have any possibility as ugly men.

>"If you are a 3/10, you can't have an 8/10"
>"But personality is key"
Normie logic.

Also, imagine a guy saying that ugly girls just need to go for ugly guys. Right, you can just imagine it because it doesn't happen.

>"If you are a 3/10, you can't have an 8/10"
>"But personality is key"
Normie logic.

Also, imagine a guy saying that ugly girls just need to go for ugly guys. Right, you can just imagine it because it doesn't happen.
Yeah, foid logic ugly should go only for ugly girls but ugly girls should not go for ugly guys.

I can tell when someone hasn't used dating apps before when they say or think that an ugly guy will get matches with ugly girls.

Last edited:
Lol so being fucked and sprayed by chads cum is actually good for foid? :feelshaha:
I thought cock carousel fucks em up

Lol so being fucked and sprayed by chads cum is actually good for foid? :feelshaha:
They don't know until it's too late and deny it until their on their cat infested death beds. Nobody will listen to men when we say having a fucked up face destroys your life, but if foids militantly demanded insurance companies to cover surgerymaxxing, they would most likely have to include men as well to appear fair.

I swiped right on everyone.
Nothing
It's over
It's what they want

Guy below 7/10 will get nothing. Dating apps are chads' arena. I laugh at those 3/10 looking guys who go to dating apps like tinder and okcupid hoping they would get something there.

It's what they want
I dont think so, its chads commitment they want, or maybe his baby at the very least.., what im curious about is wether it is actually bad for foid's mental health to be fuked and chucked by so many chads..or maybe thats just a false assumption...