Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"hey truefaithneworder,don't forget to come to science class after lunch"

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
me :"oh ok,thanks" (pause)
"why would you ask me that?"

girl: "because you forget sometimes" (little laugh or smile ,I don't remember)

This interaction happened seven years ago while I was still in highschool before dropping out.I always ditched class after lunch break since we were let outside and I was known for cutting class all the time. Everyone hated my guts and no one went out of their way to talk to me. Except this one incident.This one girl in particular was kind of different from the rest in my class in the fact that I never saw her giggle at me or try to mock me when everyone else did. Even when I completely sperged out at this teacher and she was sitting right opposite of me while the rest of the class was snickering and shit but she just ignored me and had her earphones on with a solemn look.

This incident was the only time she ever spoke to me .I haven't talked to her before even though I was in the same class as her 1 year prior and shortly after that I dropped out.I have been haunted by this simple interaction for almost a decade and i've posted this on multiple forums trying to understand the vague meaning these words and her motive.People on cuckeddit told me she wanted to break the ice with me but I completely failed her by acting cold and standoffish.I was a total social retard and extremely paranoid back than because of the bullying that I had to go through.She was the one that approached me to my desk alone at the end of class while people were leaving,we never talked or had any history before.What was the reason behind this?am I just in complete denial that perhaps she actually liked me and i fucking blew my only chance like a retard?I can't stop thinking about this,it's always in the back of my mind.She's probably married now with kids and maybe they could've been my kids,i could've been her husband :feelsrope::cryfeels: but I was stupid to see the signs.I don't even remember her face anymore,its all blurry but I still dream of that single moment all the time.Though I believe her name was melissa as I remember a teacher calling her that but i'm not sure.

I say this a lot. But I'm begging you people, ease up on the "I almost had it" stories. Some of us never got anywhere close to this.

foids be like "awn I'm soo lonely, even though I have thousands of guys DMing me wanting to date me, lots of friends and people who care about me and having access to top tier men's cock whenever I want despite looking like I have fetal alcohol syndrome"

incel: still vividly remembers and daydream about the only time a girl talked to him 7 years ago :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Super unlikely anything would have happened even if you did play your cards right

Super unlikely anything would have happened even if you did play your cards right
That would most likely be the case but I just extremely regret not playing my cards at all and not exhausting my options.Now I could see what I clearly should have done,but hindsight is 20/20.

Last edited:
me :"oh ok,thanks" (pause)
"why would you ask me that?"

girl: "because you forget sometimes" (little laugh or smile ,I don't remember)

This interaction happened seven years ago while I was still in highschool before dropping out.I always ditched class after lunch break since we were let outside and I was known for cutting class all the time. Everyone hated my guts and no one went out of their way to talk to me. Except this one incident.This one girl in particular was kind of different from the rest in my class in the fact that I never saw her giggle at me or try to mock me when everyone else did. Even when I completely sperged out at this teacher and she was sitting right opposite of me while the rest of the class was snickering and shit but she just ignored me and had her earphones on with a solemn look.

This incident was the only time she ever spoke to me .I haven't talked to her before even though I was in the same class as her 1 year prior and shortly after that I dropped out.I have been haunted by this simple interaction for almost a decade and i've posted this on multiple forums trying to understand the vague meaning these words and her motive.People on cuckeddit told me she wanted to break the ice with me but I completely failed her by acting cold and standoffish.I was a total social retard and extremely paranoid back than because of the bullying that I had to go through.She was the one that approached me to my desk alone at the end of class while people were leaving,we never talked or had any history before.What was the reason behind this?am I just in complete denial that perhaps she actually liked me and i fucking blew my only chance like a retard?I can't stop thinking about this,it's always in the back of my mind.She's probably married now with kids and maybe they could've been my kids,i could've been her husband :feelsrope::cryfeels: but I was stupid to see the signs.I don't even remember her face anymore,its all blurry but I still dream of that single moment all the time.Though I believe her name was melissa as I remember a teacher calling her that but i'm not sure.

Mogs me to Sean O'pry's Infraorbital rims and back:feelsrope:

Girls will never approach me and break the ice with me first.

I hate my life.

I hate being white.
Saad