Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey sweetie

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Hey sweetie

I just saw this video which shows the state of modern woMen (men-hating machines) very well.
WoMen are only jerks to soy-looking men, they feel too intimidated by masculine or dangerous looking men, they only disrespect weak men like that.
Also let this be a lesson for you if you are a sub-Chad and think you can still hit on woMen.
If you are a sub-Chad, it’s considered serious harassment to hit on a woMan

View: https://youtu.be/5i5LoDNpzIQ

Last edited:
Nuclear Blackpill right here folks.

Dirty cunts should be shot a few times.

What a fucking whore. Reminds me of a very old video which I can't find now in which two friends, one Chad and one truecel went seperately to a whore and they asked her for her number. First the truecel went and asked but she said she "has a boyfriend, so no". Then after a while the Chad went and asked for her number and she said sure and she gave it. Then truecel friend came and the Chad friend confronted the whore about it. "Why did you say to my friend here that you have a boyfriend but gave your number to me?" Then he threw the paper on which the whore wrote her number to the whore's face. Man was an awesome video wish I could find it but it was like more than 10 years ago or something so probs got deleted when whores cried "misogyny".

That cunt is the real creep because she touched him without his consent.

that zoomer should have carried a knife just to stab annoying bitches and their pussywhipped soyfriends like these ones :feelsjuice:

you want your life to be better? do not go onto these platforms to just feed off of everyone's sadness, instead do literally anything else to make yourself better. I do not give a shit if you're 5'2 or fat or skinny. Do your best to find your own motivation to be a happier person. If you're suffering from a mental condition, I absolutely get that, but yet again I know people who have serious mental conditions who still continue on with their lives without joining a platform like this. If they can do it, so can you 100%. I'm going to most def get banned after this post, but I genuinely don't care as it will be affirming my suspicion that incels want an excuse to stay sad, and want to stay in their own world. You might ask, "who are you telling us this, what did you have to go through?" Coming into my freshmen year of high school, I was 5'8 and 210 pounds. I had no chin, and I was extremely down in my life. No girls liked me, and I obviously do not blame them for that because I was not taking care of myself. But, instead of just being sad about it and continuing the cycle, I broke apart. I began to diet and exercise from home. Eventually getting a gym membership, there I met friends who were willing to help me out and get me started. And after about a year of hard work, it paid off. I'm about 5'10 to 5'11 and about 150 pounds with a decent amount of muscle packed on, and considerably way better on in life. Consider this post as a proof of concept, if you find that nobody likes you, or that nobody acknowledges you, put in the work to make them notice you, just as I did. Adios, and good luck.

you want your life to be better? do not go onto these platforms to just feed off of everyone's sadness, instead do literally anything else to make yourself better. I do not give a shit if you're 5'2 or fat or skinny. Do your best to find your own motivation to be a happier person. If you're suffering from a mental condition, I absolutely get that, but yet again I know people who have serious mental conditions who still continue on with their lives without joining a platform like this. If they can do it, so can you 100%. I'm going to most def get banned after this post, but I genuinely don't care as it will be affirming my suspicion that incels want an excuse to stay sad, and want to stay in their own world. You might ask, "who are you telling us this, what did you have to go through?" Coming into my freshmen year of high school, I was 5'8 and 210 pounds. I had no chin, and I was extremely down in my life. No girls liked me, and I obviously do not blame them for that because I was not taking care of myself. But, instead of just being sad about it and continuing the cycle, I broke apart. I began to diet and exercise from home. Eventually getting a gym membership, there I met friends who were willing to help me out and get me started. And after about a year of hard work, it paid off. I'm about 5'10 to 5'11 and about 150 pounds with a decent amount of muscle packed on, and considerably way better on in life. Consider this post as a proof of concept, if you find that nobody likes you, or that nobody acknowledges you, put in the work to make them notice you, just as I did. Adios, and good luck.
Do you wanna get banned?

I am not a friend of LDAR. I exercise and try to live the best version of my life that’s possible.

Such posts serve the purpose of warning subhumans not to embarrass themselves by getting into situations that aren’t good for them

I am not a friend of LDAR. I exercise and try to live the best version of my life that’s possible.

Such posts serve the purpose of warning subhumans not to embarrass themselves by getting into situations that aren’t good for them
:bluepill: