Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey strugglers

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
Reminder our cruel fate is the result of the causality of the universe and we must keep going against it and struggle against this destiny even tho our fate is sealed by the idea of evil.

Images

Images 1

I wish i had this, nvm it's useless because i love no one in this world...

Download

Can't push through any longer, why did I have to be a dead end in every aspect

Can't push through any longer, why did I have to be a dead end in every aspect
It's because of the flow of causality boogity boogity boo you have no control not even over your own will

Images 3

Just go ER problem solved

Donovan and Gennon

Look, i also love Berserk, but basing our complex life on the fictional setting of a japanese manga isn't realistic. The concept of evil also depends on perspective and is often skewered as being black and white. Remember that bad things can help you be better, and push you to being your best version.

Look, i also love Berserk, but basing our complex life on the fictional setting of a japanese manga isn't realistic. The concept of evil also depends on perspective and is often skewered as being black and white. Remember that bad things can help you be better, and push you to being your best version.
ok GrAY

mythical first post tbh

Look, i also love Berserk, but basing our complex life on the fictional setting of a japanese manga isn't realistic.
Berserk— at least the Golden Age arc, did communicate ideas of free will/fate and morality. These are fundamental concepts of our existence so I would say it is very relevant in our lives. It is just easy to lose sight of the messages being conveyed with all the action and fantasy elements throughout Berserk, but the Golden Age stood out to me the most.

Last edited: