Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hey retards

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
stop being so retarded retards

I'll try but I can't guarantee anything

I don’t know about this one tbh

Ouch. Why must you cause hurt.

Hey

How are ya? :p

Retards be like : Hi my name is Indari

gas all greys
Retards be like : I'm going to disrespect the incel legend, one of the first users of r/incels because i'm an inbred and my name is Indari

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

no u

I'm a retard ngl.

Sewer tier thread.

What the hell is that hairline
High forehead + very prominent widow's peak. Nothing too bad if you comb it like he usually does. Gives anime vibe lol.

Maxresdefault

high IQ inceldom discussion thread

I am retardcel. I cannot. :feelstastyman:

Retards be like : I'm going to disrespect the incel legend, one of the first users of r/incels because i'm an inbred and my name is Indari
>legend
retard

users of retards.co be like: im going to make incessant retarded posts all the fkin time
fuck you retard
nazi retard
Sewer tier thread.
mosts posts belong in the sewer. better yet not even posted, because theyre all so fucking retarded and lower the net iq of the planet

Last edited:
fuck off you sewer faggot retard bitch