Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey, remember the "Don't judge me challenge"? (CRINGE WARNING)

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Don't judge me challenge was basically chadlites and normies making fun of ugly people, well now there's a new shit called "Tik Tok" and it's just cringe-inducing whereas don't judge me challenge was rage inducing, but at the end of the day this is a typical normie trend that should die off as soon as possible.

Fuark I was laughing and cringing at the same time at this video
Best parts imo: 0:15, 1:38 It's Over :feelsrope:, 1:46 LOL sub3s smv in 2018, 2:31 Zeldamaxxed, 2:40 I don't even know what the fuck is this, 2:50 real fucking cringe, 3:30 looksmatched, 4:18 URGHH :feelsohh::feelsohh:, 5:19 again typical foid's ego in 2018 tbhtbh thinking she is hot,

Tiktok is 50% cringe 50% JB
0:28 Oh ffs shave those pits you fucking snowflake

I watched that entire video, and finally feel I have had enough internet for today.

The only good thing about tiktok are the perfect JB's, everything else is just horrible.

Only giganormies use tiktok unironically

dont judge me challenge was chads and stacys making fun of ugly people and than showing that they are good looking fucking reeeeee at them :woke: