Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey redpill incels! Social media, fapping and not spending time outside isnt causing you depression dumb fucks!

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
FOR THE LAST TIME REDPILLERS SOCIAL MEDIA, FAPPING AND NOT SPENDING TIME OUTSIDE ISNT MAKING YOU SUICIDAL, ITS YOUR INCELDOM!!! Take a look at normies they are literally on TikTok and Instagram 24/7, some fap and majority of them literally never go out in nature and they aren't depressed, why? Because THEY HAVE A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP, not because they go outside, not because they dont fap and not because they are addicted to social media ITS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THATS WHY THEY ARENT DEPRESSED hasnt that not gone through your mind yet redpill retards?

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Having a girlfriend cures inceldom.

Just get a girlfriend bro!

Just get a girlfriend bro!
Done

My inceldom is cured now:feelsLightsaber:

(I am severely below subhuman to the point I am beyond ascending)

I would like to point to the fact that normies really are not very social either they just pretend to be to climb the social ladder and fulfill ulterior motives.

High IQ. Hamza fans need to read this

I can’t get a girlfriend. Billions must lift. :feels:
BILLIONS MUST NOFAP
BILLIONS MUST SWALLOW REDPILL
BILLIONS MUST OVERTHROW THE EFEMINATE GOVERMENT
:reeeeee:

What's the sense of social media if you dnt have a social life?? Yu dont have a social life because ur unattractive and nobody wants to be around you unless you have money or can be used for something..

Blue pilled normies and the socially accepted have a reason to go outside because they are called to do so.

Fapping are for those men who can no longer hold their seed and need a release...a job belonging to a woman/wife...but since we are too unattractive or not well endowed...we won't have much luck getting that done by another person other than ourselves..chads and HTNS use FOID pussy/mouth as their fapping tool...we use our hands...

"GoVeRnMeNt Is FemINiZiNg yOu!!"
Fr, all retarded cuckservative conspiracies.

Like if u think several plastics in ocean is gonna give you enough estrogen to feminize you, you can easily use aromasin to crush E levels, but they dont, because their E levels are in normal range, and anymore crushing can only result in bad mental state and suicidal thoughts.

Hell, this whole nofap thing is nothing more than a scam to make sub5 men horny/ irrational creatures that will fuck obese/trannies or pay for onlyfans.

Real blackpill is, redpillers are the true agents of the matrix, with making money from low IQcels with lying to them, in same moral compass as psychologists.

Fr, all retarded cuckservative conspiracies.

Like if u think several plastics in ocean is gonna give you enough estrogen to feminize you, you can easily use aromasin to crush E levels, but they dont, because their E levels are in normal range, and anymore crushing can only result in bad mental state and suicidal thoughts.

Hell, this whole nofap thing is nothing more than a scam to make sub5 men horny/ irrational creatures that will fuck obese/trannies or pay for onlyfans.

Real blackpill is, redpillers are the true agents of the matrix, with making money from low IQcels with lying to them, in same moral compass as psychologists.
Cuckservatives are foid sympathizing retards

I drink water from plastic all the time and I assure you I am not feminine

MILK DOES NOT LOWER TESTOSTERONE!!

Cuckservatives are foid sympathizing retards
Well said, even their "muh traditional america" is just all men betabuxxing for women who have the freedom to have a dead bedroom relationship.

They sometimes say "dont care about what women thinks" but entire redpill ideology is focusing on what women thinks of them. If they were genuinely sexist, dominant and didnt care about females thoughts, they would think for ways to rape females rather than going to gym every other day and wasting their time and energy

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

High IQ. Hamza fans need to read this
I can’t get a girlfriend. Billions must lift. :feels:
BILLIONS MUST NOFAP
BILLIONS MUST SWALLOW REDPILL
BILLIONS MUST OVERTHROW THE EFEMINATE GOVERMENT
:reeeeee:
Well said, even their "muh traditional america" is just all men betabuxxing for women who have the freedom to have a dead bedroom relationship.

They sometimes say "dont care about what women thinks" but entire redpill ideology is focusing on what women thinks of them. If they were genuinely sexist, dominant and didnt care about females thoughts, they would think for ways to rape females rather than going to gym every other day and wasting their time and energy

Nofap is a must without that you'll never overcome yourself & annihilate people who despise you.

Nofap is a must without that you'll never overcome yourself & annihilate people who despise you.
What is the cheat code to NoFap for a brain dead retard that doesn’t want to put any work in like me?

I would like to point to the fact that normies really are not very social either they just pretend to be to climb the social ladder and fulfill ulterior motives.