Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hey NORMIE! If you are below 5'10" women view you as LESSER and UNATTRACTIVE

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
The general consensus on this forum (besides a few retards) is that face > height
HOWEVER height is a huge factor in dating FOR WOMEN and if you are below a certain height not even your face can save you
While even many of you normans accept that women prefer tall men, you underestimate the kind of hatred and vitriol females really feel towards us manlets
They view us (especially if you are sub 5'7") as literal cockroaches and if they could they would eliminate us all at once
Look at these tweets to see the vileness of modern day cunts:

https://twitter.com/heightismxposed?lang=de

https://twitter.com/heightismreport?lang=de

Do you really think men could get away with saying something similar?

BONUS:

Normie's don't care they think that personality matter's. You are not compleatly right though i'm 6'2" and i never had a girlfriend.

You are not compleatly right though i'm 6'2" and i never had a girlfriend.

As I said face < height
FACE is still the most important
With that said the evidence is overwhelming that women universally (no it's not a "preference") want tall men
However there are tall incels ("tallcels"), if you have an ugly mug or are aspie additionally you can still easily become incel in the current sexual market

They view us (especially if you are sub 5'7") as literal cockroaches and if they could they would eliminate us all at once

In school, you could at least hide behind the "still growing" facade. But as an adult, it's over.

No point in even trying if you're under 6 foot. Those tweets arent exaggerations, women and some men WANT short men to die.Boyos, the normies want us dead. Us incels are more ostracized and persecuted than Jews. If we continue to let this happen we'll be actively taken for genocide.

In school, you could at least hide behind the "still growing" facade. But as an adult, it's over.

100%
Hiding in high school was still relatively easy, now I'm in my freshman year in college and I get brutally heightmogged all the time
There is a seemingly endless supply of tall white Chads/Chadlites here

No point in even trying if you're under 6 foot. Those tweets arent exaggerations, women and some men WANT short men to die.Boyos, the normies want us dead. Us incels are more ostracized and persecuted than Jews. If we continue to let this happen we'll be actively taken for genocide.

"Nu-uh, I totally find shorter men attractive, my husband is 6'5" by the way, teehee"