Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey look, here's some advice from one of the lesbian whores from Shittears

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Tindercels you're saved. This (fucking loose bitch) good woman has some great advice so you can improve your dating profile. Just smile, groom, and appear happy! Maybe then foids will forget you're a 5'5 ugly experimental creature with your face covered in moles, big lips, ugly nose and with no muscles. She said no need to thank her (fucking whore stupid piece of shit, if you're reading this I hope you get... you know what...) Edited: I forgot to add that she can shove their useless advice up her dirty and used up ass.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hry1x6/tips_for_lurking_incels_on_not_screwing_up_dating/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Last edited:
4. (Suggestion) Pose with an animal! Seriously! I know it’s cliche but it’s true that girls go gaga for fuzzy critters. Also if you pose with a pet, it shows that you’re a loving, caring person.

brutal dogpill

This is the most generic shitty MSN-tier dating advice that works for good looking guys but not for ugly guys... like pretty much any dating advice.

Stopped reading soon after I started

"Put effort into yourself to make yourself look like you can put effort into a relationship," as if Chads and women have to do that too, LOL.

That's a long way of saying dont be ugly

This is the most generic shitty MSN-tier dating advice that works for good looking guys but not for ugly guys... like pretty much any dating advice.

Dating advice has always been MSN-tier.

Normies don't need dating advice, it's mostly used to get laughs at the expense of more unfortunate people.

Tindercels you're saved. This (fucking loose bitch) good woman has some great advice so you can improve your dating profile. Just smile, groom, and appear happy! Maybe then foids will forget you're a 5'5 ugly experimental creature with your face covered in moles, big lips, ugly nose and with no muscles. She said no need to thank her (fucking whore stupid piece of shit, if you're reading this I hope you get... you know what...)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hry1x6/tips_for_lurking_incels_on_not_screwing_up_dating/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

wasn't a post made about the user being called rare virgin stacey. Turns out it was some fat sub8 female.

Imagine making a dating profile as a non-chad. Fucking hell.

What the fuck is this garbage jfl

Another "advice" from someone who doesn't have to follow any advice to get a date. How unique. Doesn't count without seeing the guys she swiped.

the basic bitchness of this advice went AM on my soul. That is, she drove a fucking white van over it, went back in reverse to make sure I was dead.

Not a letter.

Oh fuck that's genius. A smile will improve my asymetrical face and highlight my weak chin and jaw, that's what pretty smiles are all about. And also prey eyes will turn any genuine smile into a perception of weakness and coping despair.
tbh. no advice works for sub7 men on tinder
Yeah
Stopped reading soon after I started
Based af. Only read what OP said tbh.

Oh fuck that's genius. A smile will improve my asymetrical face and highlight my weak chin and jaw, that's what pretty smiles are all about. And also prey eyes will turn any genuine smile into a perception of weakness and coping despair.
just be a clown: smile, hold a dog in one hand, blow bubbles with the other.

just be a clown: smile, hold a dog in one hand, blow bubbles with the other.
Keep the hoe entretained for the half second it will take for her to swipe left on you. But dont even worry because your profile is burried so deep after thousands you'll barely be seen anyways.

Incels, you'll look like a sad, sad clown from hell if you take this advice. Please don't for Christs sake. It's pretty much over for you, but even still I reckon you'd up your chances by doing in fact the opposite of everything advised here. At least you will have your dignity.

Keep the hoe entretained for the half second it will take for her to swipe left on you. But dont even worry because your profile is burried so deep after thousands you'll barely be seen anyways.
Also doesn't tinder stop showing your profile after so many no swipes anyway? :feelskek:

These are jestermaxxing advices to turn minimum 6+ guys with some dignity to no dignity betasoycuck orbiters.

nothing more pathetic than women giving men tips on how to be successful with them.

Meanwhile actual data shows the #1 predictor of a successful dating profile is the word 6'.

Says the lesbian hole who only fucks other holes because gigachad won't commit.

just smile theory

when chad goes shirtless he gets all the women in the world when a cel does it he gets arrested for public nudity

brutal dogpill
I don't know about dogs, but this study on cats found that men who take pics with cats are LESS ATTRACTIVE. This retarded ITcel is literally spouting BAD ADVICE

" Women viewed men as less masculine when holding the cat; higher in neuroticism, agreeableness, and openness; and less dateable. These findings suggest that pets continue to play a role in women’s mate choices and dating preferences, but that a closer look at the effects of different species of pets is warranted. "

Yeah foids writing this shit makes me rage, she's basically saying display cuck simp beta traits, so foids can find you when it's time to settle down, ignoring the fact that all the foids who wanna hook up only care if u look like 0.01% of men.

Also more raging at the GUYS in the comment section, like srs who are these guys????

This retarded ITcel is literally spouting BAD ADVICE
This is "her" own selfie btw:
Tr1

REMEMBER THAT THESE PEOPLE WANT YOU TO KILL YOURSELF

Incels, you'll look like a sad, sad clown from hell if you take this advice. Please don't for Christs sake. It's pretty much over for you, but even still I reckon you'd up your chances by doing in fact the opposite of everything advised here. At least you will have your dignity.
They will just laught at you more if you take cucktears advice lmao