Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey look at this Jared Fogle looking chink

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/180aimx/26m_looking_for_feedback/

for comparison:
2023 11 27 01 55 24 jared fogle sitting down   Google Search

Fuck man, this is proof that you don't need to be objectively ugly to a complete and utter turn off to women. Pedo vibes are real. OH WAIT, he's a 5'6 nurse. NEVER MIND, it's objectively over for him

Last edited:
He looks like a regular guy with hobbies and interests but its just not enough for women. He'll probably become a buxxer for some asian foid who couldn't bag a white Chaddington. Its sad

He would probably make a great partner.

His arms also mog mine, it sucks being me, even with gymcelling my arms are small I just pass as not skinny now, at least I have definition in my arms.

I'm slightly taller but he mogs me tbh

he seems friendly nice guy but would be hard for him to make foids wet down there or dunno

He would probably make a great partner.

His arms also mog mine, it sucks being me, even with gymcelling my arms are small I just pass as not skinny now, at least I have definition in my arms.
he wouldn't make a good partner because women want to get punched in the face, and he just wants to bake them cookies

He looks like a regular guy with hobbies and interests but its just not enough for women. He'll probably become a buxxer for some asian foid who couldn't bag a white Chaddington. Its sad
Brutal read tbh

That looks like a woman’s profile, look how many words
West elm caleb just lists his height and writes DTF

He should take dating profile photos at Subway, some foid might find it funny