Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Hey lets listen to some female comedy

didnt watch I dont even give foids a second to waste my time

not one fuckin click

would rather listen to an hour of horns honking

didnt watch I dont even give foids a second to waste my time
the more you hate women, the more you want to give yourself reasons to hate women, which is why you should click and listen to the entire set

the more you hate women, the more you want to give yourself reasons to hate women, which is why you should click and listen to the entire set
I dont hate women I just dont wanna waste my time watching comedy thats not even going to be funny

I dont hate women I just dont wanna waste my time watching comedy thats not even going to be funny
why don't you hate women?

why don't you hate women?
its not going to get me anywhere

its like a women saying "kill all men" its stupid and retarded to think all men are bad so I dont hate women but I hate most women who act stuck up and thats like 90% of women pretty much so I dont hate women I hate 90% of women :feelsLSD:

its like a women saying "kill all men" its stupid and retarded to think all men are bad so I dont hate women but I hate most women who act stuck up and thats like 90% of women pretty much so I dont hate women I hate 90% of women :feelsLSD:
you should hate the other 10%, they are only like that because they got dicked down by a MALE THAT IS SUPERIOR TO YOU IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE

you should hate the other 10%, they are only like that because they got dicked down by a MALE THAT IS SUPERIOR TO YOU IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE
well I agree but I dont have much of a reason to hate them

well I agree but I dont have much of a reason to hate them
you sound nice in a lazy kind of way. Whereas I have a deathwish I am actively seeking mental trauma.

comedy??:feelsUgh::feelsUgh: its fckin ragefuel...and fck all those soy guys laughing ... they shuld be skinned alive and shot at head in GTA V :feelsree::feelsree:

comedy??:feelsUgh::feelsUgh: its fckin ragefuel...and fck all those soy guys laughing ... they shuld be skinned alive and shot at head in GTA V :feelsree::feelsree:
what are you gonna do about it?

worthless cunt just a cumhole for chad.

I don’t think I’ll watch that shit, no

mogs me. i cant help but hate women

Any normie comedy that revolves around sex and degeneracy is the lowest hanging fruit out there. So many other ways to get a laugh and yet they have to resort to being crude.